Anybody here ever go on one of Brandon Tierney’s Jets road trips?

Going to Dallas & looking forward to it. My question is how do you pay the balance of the trip ? I paid the deposit, I received the balance bill via email but there is no link to pay and the website is only to start a new trip. 😆 

Any help would be appreciated.

32 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Dear Jetfanatic,

I am big fan of the football team Jets. Normal man. You can trust. Paying balance of bill trip is easy to send me and I send for you. I am authorized Brandon Tierny balance collector.

Please send the balance immediately to this link: Official Brandon Tourney Collection

I will send confirmation once received.

Failure to do this will forfeit the deposit you make already, so do not delay. I am serious.  It was a good thing you came here to ask. 

I look forward to cheering with you touchdowns. Go JETS!!!

sincerely,

Brandon Tierney’s Road-trips, official 

I was born at night, but it wasn’t last night.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Going to Dallas & looking forward to it. My question is how do you pay the balance of the trip ? I paid the deposit, I received the balance bill via email but there is no link to pay and the website is only to start a new trip. 😆 

Do you have the Twitter?  ask him @BrandonTierney

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Dear Jetfanatic,

I am big fan of the football team Jets. Normal man. You can trust. Paying balance of bill is easy to send me and I send for you. I am authorized Brandon Tierny balance collector.

Please send this money immediately to this link: Official Brandon Tourney Collection

Failure to do this will forfeit the deposit you make already, so don’t not delay. I am serious.  It was a good thing you come here to Jetnations to ask. 

sincerely,

Brandon Terney’s Road-trips, official 

You had me in tears on these 2 posts. You nailed the broken English!

12 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Night births are normal for fine respectable customer like yourself.  Please don’t no longer delay in paying your balance bill of fun exciting road trip football game.  

Please use link for immediate acceptance. I will approval.  As official authority, I will send email confirmation once received. 

Thank you

• Sympathy 1

16 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Dear Jetfanatic,

I am big fan of the football team Jets. Normal man. You can trust. Paying balance of bill is easy to send me and I send for you. I am authorized Brandon Tierny balance collector.

Please send this money immediately to this link: Official Brandon Tourney Collection

Failure to do this will forfeit the deposit you make already, so don’t not delay. I am serious.  It was a good thing you come here to Jetnations to ask. 

sincerely,

Brandon Terney’s Road-trips, official 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2023 at 8:42 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Night births are normal for fine respectable customer like yourself.  Please don’t no longer delay in paying your balance bill of fun exciting road trip football game.  

Please use link for immediate acceptance. I will approval.  As official authority, I will send email confirmation once received. 

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/14/2023 at 7:23 PM, JetsFanatic said:

Soooo? How was the Brandon Tierney experience? 

• 2 weeks later...