1JD & Hard Knocks

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Ya love to see it. Awesome of Saleh and JD to turn HK into how they think it should be shown. I respect it. 

Joe D and Saleh wanted no part of showing guys getting cut.  That was really thoughtful of them.  To show this is very cool.

Best young gm/hc in the league.  Throw in Post UK Woody and we are in great hands from the top down.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I kinda love how all these new Jets are into Broadway shows. It’s gotta be hell for the middle-aged dudes with all their homophobic crap and stupid takes on players being privileged and needing to be living football 24/7. 

My wife found it amusing. 😆 Who cares? Have fun. Wish I was a loaded pro athlete when I was in my 20s.... 

It would have been Biblical. The fun parts....

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I kinda love how all these new Jets are into Broadway shows. It’s gotta be hell for the middle-aged dudes with all their homophobic crap and stupid takes on players being privileged and needing to be living football 24/7. 

Seth Meyers Yes GIF by PeacockTV

IMG_2903.jpeg

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

My wife found it amusing. 😆 Who cares? Have fun. Wish I was a loaded pro athlete when I was in my 20s.... 

It would have been Biblical. The fun parts....

If they don’t win then we can make fun of them being into theater. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/30/2023 at 9:27 AM, Zachtomims47 said:

My GUY...pay attention. This is what HK did...

This is the original Sopranos:

The Sopranos intro is perfect and cannot be matched. Glad most people liked it but I was wondering why the camera quality was so bad in the HK version.