Jets have way bigger issues....

Dunnie

Yesterday was a Kotite level performance.  Having a performance like that in the 3rd year of your regime is a HUGE red flag.  This is bad and is going to get worse real quick.

This is the same team as last year.

Ive seen this for 3 years now.  And yesterday was the exact same thing.  The losses and coming and with this schedule, they are coming quick.

Its open season on Douglas and Saleh.  Buckle up jet fans!

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

What a beautiful way you’ve made my point “Nuh uh, what about Nathan Peterman!!!”

That there are no worse QBs than Zach Wilson with starting experience?

If you thought I was trying to defend Zach, then maybe I made your point in a beautiful way. But I'm not. I'm sick and tired of defending him. You just made a statement I knew I could prove a counterexample for and I did. He is a QB with starting experience who is worse than Zach Wilson.

5 minutes ago, Jerichoholic said:

Image1695045243.468222.jpgtechnically six qbs worse than zw through week two

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He was the worst with the lowest QB rating in the league for the last two consecutive seasons. Only QB since the 1970 NFL/AFL merger to “achieve” that dubious honor in consecutive seasons. You may think someone is a little worse, but he’s got a ******* strong case any non homer doofus would have to admit.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

1. Last Year's on-paper improved top 5 Defense

2. Zach Wilson, the worst starting QB in the NFL the past two years, and the Jets O-line.

Of the two units, which is more likely to show improvement/rebound from yesterday's ass kicking?

“Yeah but Nathan Peterman — he of 160 attempts over 6 NFL seasons — has a lower career rating therefore take Zach Wilson’s name out your mouth when talking about ‘the worst.’”

Do people really not understand their defense of this guy is only making our point stronger?

15 minutes ago, Hex said:

That there are no worse QBs than Zach Wilson with starting experience?

If you thought I was trying to defend Zach, then maybe I made your point in a beautiful way. But I'm not. I'm sick and tired of defending him. You just made a statement I knew I could prove a counterexample for and I did. He is a QB with starting experience who is worse than Zach Wilson.

I think you’re being hyper-literal in bad faith because you are a nooge. The alternative is much less flattering for you.

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

I think you’re being hyper-literal in bad faith because you are a nooge. The alternative is much less flattering for you.

Huh? What are you even talking about? I wasn't trying to be hyper-literal. When you say there is nobody worse than Zach Wilson with any starting experience, what am I supposed to think? Since you keep saying things like that, I have to point out that there are a few examples of QBs who haven't retired who have starting experience that are worse than Zach Wilson. Take any examples of Peterman, Trey Lance, Josh Rosen, and Malik Willis, among probably a few others.

He was the worst with the lowest QB rating in the league for the last two consecutive seasons. Only QB since the 1970 NFL/AFL merger to “achieve” that dubious honor in consecutive seasons. You may think someone is a little worse, but he’s got a ******* strong case any non homer doofus would have to admit.

Oh fear not. I think Zach sucks ... and also I'd rather have breece or Garret Wilson at qb in a wishbone than Zach or Justin fields trying to play the position.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hex said:

Huh? What are you even talking about? I wasn't trying to be hyper-literal. When you say there is nobody worse than Zach Wilson with any starting experience, what am I supposed to think? Since you keep saying things like that, I have to point out that there are a few examples of QBs who haven't retired who have starting experience that are worse than Zach Wilson. Take any examples of Peterman, Trey Lance, Josh Rosen, and Malik Willis, among probably a few others.

Maybe you’re not a nooge. You might just not understand humans.

• Haha 2