~~~Thrusday Night Football - Packers vs Lions~~~

Beerfish

First impressions or biases re coaching hires:

Said this the other day, National media thought Campbell was a joke after his first presser.  Siriani totally bombed his and was mocked.  McDaniel was just too weird, was mocked after his early presser.   Sean Payton was glorified as the best coach candidate for a few years and each week people were trying to fire McCarthy and hire Payton.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Leading the Division, 2-1, a good young QB looking promising after a great comeback win last week, more draft resources next year, lots of cap room due to no high priced QB......Good to be a Packer fan!

🤓

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Packers ******* stink. 

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Love picked, this game is trending to a blow out now.

lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Some Josh Allen vibes there, going all the way back to his college stats. Problem is, Allen is basically the only guy like that who figured it all out, at least in recent memory

Love seems like a talented guy with some talent. I can’t root for him though because the Packers beat sh*tting on the Jets over it for the next 50 years will be too much.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Beerfish said:

First impressions or biases re coaching hires:

Said this the other day, National media thought Campbell was a joke after his first presser.  Siriani totally bombed his and was mocked.  McDaniel was just too weird, was mocked after his early presser.   Sean Payton was glorified as the best coach candidate for a few years and each week people were trying to fire McCarthy and hire Payton.

So we should have stuck with Gase then ? 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

This seems to be the standard response. 

Would you rather have Sean Payton or Robert Saleh or would you rather have Campbell, Siriani or mcdaniel?

Give me a coach who would get this team to win period. All I know is whoever it would be it would take Jets fans a loss or two to start looking in a new direction. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Love seems like a talented guy with some talent. I can’t root for him though because the Packers beat sh*tting on the Jets over it for the next 50 years will be too much.

With you 100%. I’m not usually a meatball about stuff like this, but that bar giving out free drinks every time we lose really chapped my ass, too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Love has an 8:3 TD to INT ratio through 4 games.

If this were ZW, Joe Douglas would already have a 10-year extension for Mahomes money on the table.

And Browning Nagle was going to Canton after his 1st game . Packers have had the gauntlet of the Falcons , Saints w/o Carr for half the game and the Lions . While the Jets started out with 3 pushover defenses in Buf/Dal/NE . 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

This seems to be the standard response. 

Would you rather have Sean Payton or Robert Saleh or would you rather have Campbell, Siriani or mcdaniel?

I don't really like Saleh and I would take him over Payton.  Payton seems a little too loose cannon rolling on molly that is going to go all Urban Meyer any day.