Guys, even Mark Sanchez thinks Zach sucks

Jetsfan80

2 minutes ago, Hal said:

Panic settling in on the AntiZaxers.  I expect them all to appear in this thread 😂😂

Panic ? What’s wrong with you son lol.  This was a great and totally unexpected win. Zach couldn’t find the end zone but that is always expected. When this D gets turnovers will holding an offense down, jets have a good shot if Zach doesn’t play completely awful. Seeing Rodgers throw on sidelines jolted the team. They now believe if they hold the line and carry zach, Rodgers will be back at end of season if jets are in the hunt. Hackett is doing a great job. At least now we can stop blaming OCs for pool qb play lol. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Zach isn’t great. However, maybe because of my age and I’ve seen so much pathetic football from this franchise that when they have this kind of win, I just enjoy it. 

You would think sitting through the Sanchez era would teach you how tantalizingly close yet oh so far a team can be with a dominant roster but no QB.

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

The lack of self awareness to make this post while licking Gardner Minshews nuts for 2 years is absolutely impressive. It takes a serious nitwit to do so, congrats king nitwit!

Gardner Minshew threw for over 300 yards today and it wasn’t even a good game for him.

This team is 5-1 with Minshew.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

So, what is your solution:

Carson Wentz?  No.

Matt Ryan?  No.

Joe Flacco?  No.

Trading for Mahomes?  Burrows?  Allen?  Tua?  Herbert? All nos.  

Think you are trading for Cousins, or Mayfield?  Nope.  That costs you at least your first-round pick in 2025.  

Trading for Justin Fields?  Step back.  Trading for Sam Darnold?  No better.  

There is no option out there.  This team rides with Zach Wilson.  End of story. 

Davis Mills.

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

So, what is your solution:

Carson Wentz?  No.

Matt Ryan?  No.

Joe Flacco?  No.

Trading for Mahomes?  Burrows?  Allen?  Tua?  Herbert? All nos.  

Think you are trading for Cousins, or Mayfield?  Nope.  That costs you at least your first-round pick in 2025.  

Trading for Justin Fields?  Step back.  Trading for Sam Darnold?  No better.  

There is no option out there.  This team rides with Zach Wilson.  End of story. 

He licked Gardner Minshews nuts for 2 years and watned him badly, yet knows football, hes a complete asshat

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You would think sitting through the Sanchez era would teach you how tantalizingly close yet oh so far a team can be with a dominant roster but no QB.

We’d be virtually unbeatable with a top flight QB, but this is what we have. In fairness , he didn’t turn the ball over and played a clean game. If he continues to do that, we can win a good amount of games.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I don’t have any delusions of the Jets acquiring someone substantially better, nor do I want to give up the future assets to attempt to do so.

We're not acquiring anyone.  This is Zach's show the rest of this year unless he gets hurt.

To deny that Zach Wilson has gotten substantially better is to deny reality.

Comp % is improved.  Not sure much else has.  The low-scoring, weak-driving, bottom-tier-ranked Offense as a whole seems pretty par for the course.  But apparently that is everyone's fault other than Zach, or so I am told.

He still isn’t the future of the Jets.

Says who?  JD certainly hasn't said that yet.

But some dickhead proven backup isn’t moving the needle.

Depends on the guy, but at this late a point in the season it's not going to happen anyway.

People have screamed to the rooftops about Gardner Minshew for the last 3 years on this board and he ate ass with a tall drink of piss today. 

Because guys other than Zach DO suck when they have a single bad game.  I agree!

• Post of the Week 1

Gardner Minshew threw for over 300 yards today and it wasn’t even a good game for him.

This team is 5-1 with Minshew.

what a complete asshat you are. Look up his stats before the game got to 31-7, Minshew blows monkey dick, like you do at posting, you are the biggest nitwit loser on the board, with zero self awareness

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

We’d be virtually unbeatable with a top flight QB, but this is what we have. In fairness , he didn’t turn the ball over and played a clean game. If he continues to do that, we can win a good amount of games.

He took 5 inexcusable sacks plus had a 4-and-out turnover on downs.  That isn’t a “clean game”.

1) It’s a team game.

2) We’d be 5-1 with top 25-ish QB play.

Uh Dallas and KC are Ls for sure with your “top 25ish” QB.  Your crap QB can’t even fumble against KC with the game on the line or get screwed by the NFL refs to save Tay Tay.  

And coming in without practice reps against Buffalo?   Don’t assume a win there either.

So MAYBE they are also 3-3.  But probably 2-4.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Hal said:

Uh Dallas and KC are Ls for sure with your “top 25ish” QB.  Your crap QB can’t even fumble against KC with the game on the line or get screwed by the NFL refs to save Tay Tay.  

And coming in without practice reps against Buffalo?   Don’t assume a win there either.

So MAYBE they are also 3-3.  But probably 2-4.  

lol.  How would the Jets be WORSE with better QB play?  Zach is QB30 on the season.

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

If we are an average QB away then why did we trade for Rodgers?

Because why settle for average when you can get elite in a tough AFC?

I think we’re average QB play away from a home playoff game and an AFC title game appearance.  Rodgers at a near 2021 level gets us a SB.

It’s time to offer the Vikings a fourth round pick and Kirk Cousins 40 million additional dollars under the table via Johnson & Johnson vaccine booster ads in hopes that he’ll waive his no trade clause to come live in Bergen County for five months. 
It's amazing that Woody Johnson has owned the Jets for over 20 years and people still think he associated with Johnson & Johnson.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Warfish said:

He balled out today, he played well, he's improving.  Hater.

“Balled out” is a bit of a stretch.  If AR was at QB this is a 14-17 point win, probably going into the bye 5-1.  I do think Zach played decent today, though.

13 minutes ago, Warfish said:

We're not acquiring anyone.  This is Zach's show the rest of this year unless he gets hurt.

Comp % is improved.  Not sure much else has.  The low-scoring, weak-driving, bottom-tier-ranked Offense as a whole seems pretty par for the course.  But apparently that is everyone's fault other than Zach, or so I am told.

Says who?  JD certainly hasn't said that yet.

Depends on the guy, but at this late a point in the season it's not going to happen anyway.

Because guys other than Zach DO suck when they have a single bad game.  I agree!

I’m glad that we’re largely in agreement 

If smoothbrains want to trade a 1st round pick for a 12 game rental on Kirk Cousins, who presently has the Vikings, who were 13-4 last year before choking on a fat cock in the playoffs, sitting at a lower spot on the totem pole than us…well, what could possibly go wrong?

• Post of the Week 1