Guys, even Mark Sanchez thinks Zach sucks

Jetsfan80

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

90% of this board cant enjoy a win.  Hahahahahsha.

Jet fans………

It’s very weird.  You would think after beating the Eagles and going 3-3 with all the injuries we’ve had and a very tough schedule there would be joy instead of making the same thread over and over again l.  Must be obsession at this point 😂 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The Jets are 3-3.   You guys needed him to play AWFUL these first 6 games.  

The gaming it out will say to play Zach without question unless the playoffs are on the line and Rodgers gets back.  

But make your “trade for Cousins threads” and go nuts.  It’s the off week after all lol.  

It’s time to offer the Vikings a fourth round pick and Kirk Cousins 40 million additional dollars under the table via Johnson & Johnson vaccine booster ads in hopes that he’ll waive his no trade clause to come live in Bergen County for five months. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

I don’t have any delusions of the Jets acquiring someone substantially better, nor do I want to give up the future assets to attempt to do so.

To deny that Zach Wilson has gotten substantially better is to deny reality. He still isn’t the future of the Jets. Rodgers will be our starter in 2024 and I wouldn’t be surprised if Zach is ultimately moved before next season.

But some dickhead proven backup isn’t moving the needle.

People have screamed to the rooftops about Gardner Minshew for the last 3 years on this board and he ate ass with a tall drink of piss today. 

Absolutely. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Conversely, if Tony Adams doesn’t get the late interception and the Jets lost, the pro-Zachs would have gone into hiding until Spring. 

It’s like you don’t even know me lol 

I only go dormant when Zach is playing fine or the board breaks.  

If it was a really bad game I’d have fired up another “1st ballot HoF” QB thread.  

But it’s over.  Zach is your QB until Rodgers is back.  I will enjoy the denial arm chair QBing though.  

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

• Haha 3