Can't wait for the postgame

Dunnie

With all due respect, please go away
I’ve already had you on ignore for a year or whatever, but unfortunately there’s no way to block your brain-dead threads from appearing 
Was going to respond with something witty .. but then realized I would be debating with a child.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Complete ....lack of productivity falls on the OC, QB and maybe most importantly the HC. The offense has looked ass for three years of Zach and Saleh.

not when your HC is a defensive guy.

Hackett is calling the offensive plays. 

Saleh came here as a great defensive mind and our defense has been top notch for 2 years. he doesnt know offense , thats on Hackett.

42 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Herbert 16/30 for 136 yds 0 TDs

Wilson 33/49 for 263 yds with 7 drops. 0 TDs

Jet Fans:   “We lost because our QB sucked”.

If you believe we lost for any other reason than Zach's brain dead decision making and turnovers, you really should stop watching football. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

Saleh came here as a great defensive mind and our defense has been top notch for 2 years. he doesnt know offense , thats on Hackett.

What about all the dumb penalties? Just stop with the excuses for this guy. Jesus, he needs to take ownership of this sh*tty product. Not just one side of the ball.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

I think you need to tweak this statement. It isn’t that the coaches or Hackett don’t know office. JD absolutely DOES NOT KNOW offense. That and more specifically the OL was why he was hired. We just got more of the same great defensive jets football with terrible offense. It’s unbelievable. 

Therein lies the problem ... Maybe we are getting what we signed up for.

Also 2 huge fumbles that lead to 14 Charger points...........Herbert no TO's which is usually how Zach is praised when Jets win with similar stats,,,,,,,,
I agree ... But 7 .. SEVEN drops.

It's.just not good enough.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dunnie said:

I agree ... But 7 .. SEVEN drops.

It's.just not good enough.

No of course not, many problems but to me it still starts with the QB......Taking bad sacks.....Fumbles.......And of course another brutal 3-17 on third down.........Coaching staff clueless as well.....Billy Turner, Really?........Zachs pocket presence is awful as well........Shame that the D has to suffer through watching this entire offense be putrid........

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Zach was awful. His pocket awareness is just not there. Earlier in the season he was stepping up in the pocket now he is just sitting there. Missed throws and the one's that were on target were being dropped.

OL - absolutely brutal. Turner reminds me of the guy they put in there to go against Bruce Smith and basicallly got Boomer killed. Can't think of the guy's name right now.

WR - Other than G. Wilson (Who had a fumble BTW) there is nothing there. Lazard is rapidly becoming one of my most hated Jets. Cobb is a non-factor. TE's are meh.

Bottom line 8 TD's in 8 games. Awful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Therein lies the problem ... Maybe we are getting what we signed up for.

no cause a good OC with a good QB should be able to be just fine on offense. watch how good we are with Rodgers on offense next year, WITH Hackett.

i like a defensive HC. i think thats keeps your defense really good. just need a good QB and OC to handle the O. 

Wow!  Saleh is trying not to railroad his QB, but you can tell he wants to rip his head off.  

Biggest note - He was asked about the OLine "They were winning at the Point, and felt they did a good job for the most part."  He understands there was 8 sacks, but felt the offensive line held up and did a good job.  

Around 5 minute mark.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hawk said:

Wow!  Saleh is trying not to railroad his QB, but you can tell he wants to rip his head off.  

Biggest note - He was asked about the OLine "They were winning at the Point, and felt they did a good job for the most part."  He understands there was 8 sacks, but felt the offensive line held up and did a good job.  

He obviously was not watching Turner