Seeking a Hard Core Jets fan.

21 hours ago, Shane Coetzee said:

Hi guys, I am new to this forum am in Australia. I am trying to find a hard core Jets fan who I met back in 2017 when a mate and I came over and attended Jaguars @ Jets. This guy's name is Dan and we shared a few beers together during quarter time and half time breaks. He is very distinctive, he wears a colored wig and green shaders. Just a couple of weeks ago when watching the game at Metlife against the Chargers I saw him on the tv coverage. When I next return to New York to see another Jets game I would be hoping to catch up with him for a few more beers. See attached pics of myself and Dan with a pink wig back in 2017 and a recent pic from the tv coverage wearing a green wig.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

J.E.T.S Jets Jets Jets

Regards

Shane

Australia.

Jets Fan - Dan.jpg

New York Jets - Dan.jpg

Looks like Anne Burrell's father.

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I heard @joewilly12 was looking to date a Jets fan, btw.  If you don’t find Dan with the colored wig maybe he can be your guy?  He’s single.

Just don’t ask him to buy you groceries.

CC:  @JiF

Oh so joe willy has come to terms with his latent homosexuality? I think thats great. But this kid from Australia is too young for him i think.

joewilly theres a lot of nice guys out there on match.com

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/23/2023 at 6:09 PM, Shane Coetzee said:

Yeah not interested in men either. Just wanted to catch up with him and say G'day. Didn't realize there were so many Jets fans that bat for the other side. certainly didn't appear that way when I was at the game. 

Shane, you are correct that the majority of us, you obviously included, don't bat for the other side. To each his own, or something like that..., your request was honest and noble and I apologize for the board's rudeness that sprang from the responses, though IMO it was extremely funny, by those who responded and tee'd off on the golden opportunity request you presented. Hope you can see it that way with the subtle differences between Aussie's and us uncouth but always looking for dark humor Yanks. This season especially...

Again I do hope you reconnect with Dan and you can have a good laugh about this !

• Upvote 1