Zach “reluctant” to start again at QB

T0mShane

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

I simultaneously want to fire Zach to Mars but also understand where he’s coming from?

v confusing 

1) Zach sucks.

2) This further proves how under Woody Johnson there's never an actual adult in the room.

So, yes, I can see how you simultaneously feel that way.  It's a sh*t-show from top to bottom and Zach is just the latest circus act.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Jets Fans: I hate ZW's f'ng guts, I never want to see him play a down for the Jets ever again!

Jets Fans: How dare ZW not want to play QB for US, HOW DARE HE!!!!

He’s paid to play when the coach tells him to play. This isn’t hard to comprehend. 

• Upvote 3

I would like to say that 11 years ago, when I was already well more than 10 years past my prime I was pulled from a practice because they did not like the way I threw my pitchouts.  QB was at best my third position.  If the Jets called me up today I would not be reluctant.  I would excitedly drive out to Jersey convinced that I could move the ball.  If this lazy sh*t, drafted #2 overall and being paid millions to play a children's game cannot do the same he should be ashamed.  Of course, I probably had too many concussions causing me to think this way, but that is protected under HIPPA.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Matt39 said:

He’s paid to play when the coach tells him to play. This isn’t hard to comprehend. 

I hate to be the old man shouting at clouds but I feel like the Zach fans don't have mortgages. Or know what it's like outside of their mama's basement 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Zach was listening to Saleh's speeches all offseason.  Is Zach a commander, competitor, contender or survivor?  Looks like he picked the last one.

Zach hasn't been any good.  The idea that Zach doesn't want to be a top NFL QB is insane.  The kid wants to succeed.  The best chance for that to happen is for him to get away from the NY Jets.   This was a straight up commander move. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bitonti said:

So if the Jets had drafted Mahomes or Josh Allen those guys would be terrible because the coaches are bad? 

There's a reason why Zach makes 24 million and Saleh makes a tenth of that per year 

It's on Zach to make everyone else look good. Like how Rodgers made Hackett look good and Manning made gase look good 

That's the fair expectation for 2 overall he needs to be the franchise and he's just not 

When it's all said and done it was the worst draft pick in team history 

yes

those guys were already established legends with those idiots at OC they ran the offense themselves how many times did you hear 'Omaha'?

theres a reason Peyton refused to come to this virus

Bortles breakout season to out of the league under Hackett

young QBs need coaching look at Trevor Lawrence

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

do you guys think it’s starting to dawn on Rodgers what he’s gotten himself into here?

You think he realizes the immense burden that goes along with trying to be the savior for this franchise? 

I think he’s realizing the cascading effects of going around saying that wilson was going to learn and improve and be good.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Zach hasn't been any good.  The idea that Zach doesn't want to be a top NFL QB is insane.  The kid wants to succeed.  The best chance for that to happen is for him to get away from the NY Jets.   This was a straight up commander move. 

Suceed at playing QB while living in Utah fulltime? Succeeding requires some hard work and commitment. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

Agreed but Saleh and JD are such lying pathetic frauds that it’s satisfying on some level to tell them “nah I’ll sit this one out.”

Zach is a humongous bitch and Saleh and JD are incompetent snake oil salesmen. Good fit all around. 

Also might save the franchise a chunk of that $11.2M they owe Zach next year if they can make a good breach-of-contract case to the league on this, too.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Plen T said:

yes

those guys were already established legends with those idiots at OC they ran the offense themselves how many times did you hear 'Omaha'?

Dude there's a reason why players make 10x what coaches make

The Jets didn't ruin Zach. Zach ruined the Jets 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I hate to be the old man shouting at clouds but I feel like the Zach fans don't have mortgages. Or know what it's like outside of their mama's basement 

who exactly is a Zach Fan? Maybe there are a few, I don't know, but I think most just look at the entire offense as a complete disaster and say throwing ZW under the bus does not fix the sh*t show you as you all expected it to

Just now, Plen T said:

yes

those guys were already established legends

Coaching is very overrated when it comes to QBs, it’s important but not nearly as important as the internal things. 

Most of it is you have it or you don’t. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

who exactly is a Zach Fan? Maybe there are a few, I don't know, but I think most just look at the entire offense as a complete disaster and say throwing ZW under the bus does not fix the sh*t show you as you all expected it to

Admitting you have a problem is the first step 

Not necessarily on this forum 

But in x and reddit there are many Zach fans 

Why? 

Who knows. But I'll be glad when they are gone 

• Upvote 1