2024 Mock Drafts

47 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I've said this to other people and I think the comparison is too much personally but I know people that have compared Odunze to Kennan Allen.  To me he's not as good a route runner coming out as Allen was, Allen was incredible, but I think the comparison comes out of struggling to find a guy that compares size wise, but also technique wise with a slower playing speed so I can see where that comp comes from.

The thing is Odunze will probably run in the 4.3's if everything you hear about his 40 time is to be believed.  Which will keep him as probably the 3 on most boards, the thing is he just doesnt play a 4.3 speed game when you watch him.  But he's more nuanced than you'd think at running routes with tempo, wiggle, and break points from a guy that 6'3 215.  Hell they've had the guy return punts, and routinely get him involved in the screen game which is not usually the norm for guys of that size and build.  He's got great contact balance too, and reportedly puts up some crazy weight room numbers.  We'll see how far his ceiling can go, but he's a really solid prospect with a high floor I think. 

Yea, look, I love coleman, I said something about him earlier in last year when I heard he entered the portal and was really interested to see where he went because he was such a freak athlete that was getting zero opportunity to show it off at MSU. Florida state was a perfect landing spot and really highlighted the type of talent that he is.  Make no mistake, the kid is an absolute freak athlete that will destroy the combine.  But there are some things that need work.  Break points, Release moves, hand strength.  All stuff that can be worked on, and I wouldnt be surprised to see him come in and start lighting it up early due to his ability.  I just think he's a little more of a projection because of that than some of the other guys that have a little more refinement at the position. 

Odunze put up back to back 1k yd seasons with over 70 catches in each, along with a total of 20 tds.  Cant ignore that type of production regardless of where they play or who they play with.  

Coleman while having a much better showing at FSU, didnt really eclipse his statistical accomplishments there 58 for 798 and 7 tds in 22' and 50 for 658 and 11 tds in 23'  

I had heard the same about Odunze's 40 time. That with him not separating much reminds me of Mims - but they're very, very different players otherwise. The nuance is why I dropped Allen in there, though I get you saying it's too much. I think Allen returned punts and got used in the screen game a lot at Cal too. It's an unusual style for a 6'3 guy. Not sure what an ideal comparison is, he may be a little unique.

I wouldn't mind seeing Odunze have a big title game, burn in the 40, and take WR2 letting Nabers slide to the Jets (if they'd take him).

Yeah Coleman's production is just not that impressive. I think the ability will get him production - I guess somewhere like the Jets he doesn't need to be the guy and could pop off some. But ultimately if you're taking that package of tools in the first with the limited production it's with the expectation he'll become an alpha receiver. It's just such a projection for someone who broke 100 yards in 2/12 games, 70 in 3/12 games, 50 in 6/12 games, etc. Was held under 30 in 5/12. I think injuries play into that a little but man a lot of clunkers for a talented player on a good team. Another big punt guy who got to return punts too though.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, derp said:

I had heard the same about Odunze's 40 time. That with him not separating much reminds me of Mims - but they're very, very different players otherwise. The nuance is why I dropped Allen in there, though I get you saying it's too much. I think Allen returned punts and got used in the screen game a lot at Cal too. It's an unusual style for a 6'3 guy. Not sure what an ideal comparison is, he may be a little unique.

I wouldn't mind seeing Odunze have a big title game, burn in the 40, and take WR2 letting Nabers slide to the Jets (if they'd take him).

Yeah Coleman's production is just not that impressive. I think the ability will get him production - I guess somewhere like the Jets he doesn't need to be the guy and could pop off some. But ultimately if you're taking that package of tools in the first with the limited production it's with the expectation he'll become an alpha receiver. It's just such a projection for someone who broke 100 yards in 2/12 games, 70 in 3/12 games, 50 in 6/12 games, etc. Was held under 30 in 5/12. I think injuries play into that a little but man a lot of clunkers for a talented player on a good team. Another big punt guy who got to return punts too though.

I think the title game is going to be huge for both Odunze, and polk for that matter.  Michigan's defense is legit, I'm not sure they have an elite selection of CB's but the way the disguise their pressure and coverages is similar to nfl teams so its a really good barometer for scouts when watching the huskies offense.  I think that game will do a lot for Penix too, he's flying up boards and with the uncertainty of some of the prospects I think even with the huge injury concerns he's got a chance at RD 1 with a big time performance.  

I don think Odunze can take the #2 spot from Nabers.  To me Nabers is 1B to MHJ's 1A.  MHJ is just an absolute freak.  6'4 220 can fly, but also has veteran wr savvy and great technique.  Can high point and also run good underneath.  Nabers though slots in somewhere between Jefferson and Chase for me, I think his game probably profiles closer to Chase than jefferson, but you get the idea, the kid has that type of talent.  

And I agree, theres just things about coleman you'll fall absolutely in love with, but I really value production, and I just didnt see it consistently enough to move him ahead of a guy like Odunze. 

I also really like Malachi Corely out of WKU, he's becoming a fast riser for a lot of teams from what I hear and its not surprising.  Just wait until pre draft kicks in, youll start hearing tyreek hill comparisons.  I dont think he's at that level of speed, but their games are similar styles. 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I think the title game is going to be huge for both Odunze, and polk for that matter.  Michigan's defense is legit, I'm not sure they have an elite selection of CB's but the way the disguise their pressure and coverages is similar to nfl teams so its a really good barometer for scouts when watching the huskies offense.  I think that game will do a lot for Penix too, he's flying up boards and with the uncertainty of some of the prospects I think even with the huge injury concerns he's got a chance at RD 1 with a big time performance.  

I don think Odunze can take the #2 spot from Nabers.  To me Nabers is 1B to MHJ's 1A.  MHJ is just an absolute freak.  6'4 220 can fly, but also has veteran wr savvy and great technique.  Can high point and also run good underneath.  Nabers though slots in somewhere between Jefferson and Chase for me, I think his game probably profiles closer to Chase than jefferson, but you get the idea, the kid has that type of talent.  

And I agree, theres just things about coleman you'll fall absolutely in love with, but I really value production, and I just didnt see it consistently enough to move him ahead of a guy like Odunze. 

I also really like Malachi Corely out of WKU, he's becoming a fast riser for a lot of teams from what I hear and its not surprising.  Just wait until pre draft kicks in, youll start hearing tyreek hill comparisons.  I dont think he's at that level of speed, but their games are similar styles. 

The title game will be a lot of fun. I know Michigan's sophomore CB was a big time recruit. Washington just has so much talent on offense. That said I heard that Penix talked about how vanilla Texas was and watching Michigan they definitely are not vanilla. I could see that game going either way. Excited for it.

I don't think Odunze will take #2 away from Nabers for me. I like listening to the Brugler podcast and he indicated that some people have Odunze #1 in the whole class. To me there's a scenario where if Nabers runs worse than Odunze despite being smaller and not having as much playoff hype maybe a team in the right spot likes Odunze more. Maybe I'm dreaming.

I really value production too, and track record of it. I've heard Corley's name before and I'll have to check him out. It's interesting because I've heard Deebo with him so Tyreek is a little different at least. Any chance Corley is a R3 target or is he going to work his way up a lot higher than that? Just took a quick look at him, feel like he's very long for his height - that and the #11 give me a bit of an Aiyuk vibe physically though I don't know if that's a great stylistic comp.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I'm intrigued by the 10 yard splits Nabers is going to put up. He has a really special ability to setup defenders and explode past them. I think he's going to be successful early. 

• Upvote 1

Now I remember why I come here!

I have not looked at things much, but I think the general consensus of the board of everybody we might target being gone is pretty far out there.   You guys are convinced that we are picking 8 and the top 7 are going to be offensive players?  I don't see it.  I haven't really started in on the draft, but some defense is going high.  In the last decade it happened once, in 2021.   I am sure the Jets and 49ers wished they'd taken Micah Parsons.  I betting at least 2 or 3 defensive players go before we pick.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, derp said:

The title game will be a lot of fun. I know Michigan's sophomore CB was a big time recruit. Washington just has so much talent on offense. That said I heard that Penix talked about how vanilla Texas was and watching Michigan they definitely are not vanilla. I could see that game going either way. Excited for it.

I don't think Odunze will take #2 away from Nabers for me. I like listening to the Brugler podcast and he indicated that some people have Odunze #1 in the whole class. To me there's a scenario where if Nabers runs worse than Odunze despite being smaller and not having as much playoff hype maybe a team in the right spot likes Odunze more. Maybe I'm dreaming.

I really value production too, and track record of it. I've heard Corley's name before and I'll have to check him out. It's interesting because I've heard Deebo with him so Tyreek is a little different at least. Any chance Corley is a R3 target or is he going to work his way up a lot higher than that? Just took a quick look at him, feel like he's very long for his height - that and the #11 give me a bit of an Aiyuk vibe physically though I don't know if that's a great stylistic comp.

yea michigan does a lot of split field, a lot of quarters, they disguise very very well spinning safeties late and changing rushers.  Its fun to watch actually if you can see what they're doing.  What I run is similar so its fun seeing how they adapt it at that level with their athletes.  You can just do so many different things when you move up levels.  Plus one of the kids I coached is at michigan now so its been fun watching them. 

Yea I mean i think the draft hype is prisoner of the moment stuff.  I dont think any organization is drafting odunze over MHJ. they may say it but no one buys it.  its a possibility he goes before nabers but only if the team wants a bigger bodied guy (6'3 215) instead of someone built like nabers (who isnt small at 6' 200).  but I think its too close and nabers is the better prospect. 

Yea deebo makes a lot of sense.  similar build,  deebo is 6'0 220 basically, corley is 5'11 210 so basically the same.  Tyreek a little under that at 5'10 195.  I think his game to me reminds me a little more of hill just in terms of how elusive he is in the open field where deebos game is built so much on his physicality not his athleticism as much.  I do think he may last till the 3rd but that really depends what happens in rd 1.  I think its very realistic he climbs into rd 2 if theres a big run early on WR. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, maury77 said:

I'm intrigued by the 10 yard splits Nabers is going to put up. He has a really special ability to setup defenders and explode past them. I think he's going to be successful early. 

I agree.  He's going to come on the scene quick I believe.  His game just translates so well to the next level and he does a lot of little things extremely well. 

Thomas the other WR there is really interesting too.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Now I remember why I come here!

I have not looked at things much, but I think the general consensus of the board of everybody we might target being gone is pretty far out there.   You guys are convinced that we are picking 8 and the top 7 are going to be offensive players?  I don't see it.  I haven't really started in on the draft, but some defense is going high.  In the last decade it happened once, in 2021.   I am sure the Jets and 49ers wished they'd taken Micah Parsons.  I betting at least 2 or 3 defensive players go before we pick.

I think the 2021 comparison is pretty decent actually. Three quarterbacks are going to go high - maybe top five - there's a highly regarded tight end, highly regarded receivers. The best prospects in the class are offensive players - needs for teams being on offense lines up too. It's certainly possible one of the pass rushers cracks the top eight or so picks - Turner from Alabama or Latu from UCLA seem to be the top guys.

That said I think the tier break happens at eight or nine - depending on whether you put Bowers in that top tier. So if the Jets stay at eight it'll be fine. To me the hand wringing is coming from the OT only crowd - it's certainly possible that Alt and Fashanu are off the board by pick eight. Then we start to get into whether one of the other tackles rises up the board - but if the Jets are picking 8 there will be an excellent WR or OT prospect there and I think the priority should be just taking the best football player rather than reaching for a perceived need.

If they win on Sunday things get a little more muddy unless all of the 7-9 teams win too. I think it's a tier down and you definitely hope some of the edge rushers and maybe even corners who are mixed in with that second tier of tackles go before the Jets pick.

10 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

yea michigan does a lot of split field, a lot of quarters, they disguise very very well spinning safeties late and changing rushers.  Its fun to watch actually if you can see what they're doing.  What I run is similar so its fun seeing how they adapt it at that level with their athletes.  You can just do so many different things when you move up levels.  Plus one of the kids I coached is at michigan now so its been fun watching them. 

Yea I mean i think the draft hype is prisoner of the moment stuff.  I dont think any organization is drafting odunze over MHJ. they may say it but no one buys it.  its a possibility he goes before nabers but only if the team wants a bigger bodied guy (6'3 215) instead of someone built like nabers (who isnt small at 6' 200).  but I think its too close and nabers is the better prospect. 

Yea deebo makes a lot of sense.  similar build,  deebo is 6'0 220 basically, corley is 5'11 210 so basically the same.  Tyreek a little under that at 5'10 195.  I think his game to me reminds me a little more of hill just in terms of how elusive he is in the open field where deebos game is built so much on his physicality not his athleticism as much.  I do think he may last till the 3rd but that really depends what happens in rd 1.  I think its very realistic he climbs into rd 2 if theres a big run early on WR. 

I totally agree regarding Odunze/MHJ - I think Harrison is a lock to be the first position player drafted. Was using some people having Odunze over MHJ as an extreme example that points to maybe it's possible a team takes Odunze over Nabers. But Odunze over MHJ is definitely too much. Agree that Nabers is the better prospect - also think he's the better fit for the Jets.

Corley definitely doesn't look quite like Deebo who's just so rocked up. Struck me as being a looser athlete. Kind of like how Deebo is so physical and unique I think Hill is so sudden that it's hard to be like him too - but somewhere in the middle maybe. The length did really stand out too. Looked like he flashed the ability to catch away from his body. Cool prospect. Would be a really nice fit if they go tackle in the first. Some sizzle across from Wilson would be nice - not that he's not explosive but I think it'd fit better than a possession guy. Part of why Nabers is my favorite fit for the Jets in this class.

37 minutes ago, derp said:

I think the 2021 comparison is pretty decent actually. Three quarterbacks are going to go high - maybe top five - there's a highly regarded tight end, highly regarded receivers. The best prospects in the class are offensive players - needs for teams being on offense lines up too. It's certainly possible one of the pass rushers cracks the top eight or so picks - Turner from Alabama or Latu from UCLA seem to be the top guys.

That said I think the tier break happens at eight or nine - depending on whether you put Bowers in that top tier. So if the Jets stay at eight it'll be fine. To me the hand wringing is coming from the OT only crowd - it's certainly possible that Alt and Fashanu are off the board by pick eight. Then we start to get into whether one of the other tackles rises up the board - but if the Jets are picking 8 there will be an excellent WR or OT prospect there and I think the priority should be just taking the best football player rather than reaching for a perceived need.

If they win on Sunday things get a little more muddy unless all of the 7-9 teams win too. I think it's a tier down and you definitely hope some of the edge rushers and maybe even corners who are mixed in with that second tier of tackles go before the Jets pick.

I totally agree regarding Odunze/MHJ - I think Harrison is a lock to be the first position player drafted. Was using some people having Odunze over MHJ as an extreme example that points to maybe it's possible a team takes Odunze over Nabers. But Odunze over MHJ is definitely too much. Agree that Nabers is the better prospect - also think he's the better fit for the Jets.

Corley definitely doesn't look quite like Deebo who's just so rocked up. Struck me as being a looser athlete. Kind of like how Deebo is so physical and unique I think Hill is so sudden that it's hard to be like him too - but somewhere in the middle maybe. The length did really stand out too. Looked like he flashed the ability to catch away from his body. Cool prospect. Would be a really nice fit if they go tackle in the first. Some sizzle across from Wilson would be nice - not that he's not explosive but I think it'd fit better than a possession guy. Part of why Nabers is my favorite fit for the Jets in this class.

I read that the chargers have maybe the oldest set of skill positions, so they may well go wr or bowers, and that one decision could mean the difference for the jets if the jets are 8.  If the jets win and they’re 11-12 then they’re not sniffing the top LTs but will be in great position to get a RT.  But if the jets are 8 or better, then they’re really in the mix for a top LT.  As if that will fix the offense. 

38 minutes ago, derp said:

Yea I understand, I agree too I mean look MHJ is an awesome fit here too because you just dont get guy like him very often and having a big 6'4 target that can go get it and also is a target monster across from wilson and pushing lazard into a 3rd spot? be awesome. 

Nabers gives you a bulkier version of wilson but they can do a lot of the same thing schematically so the fit is perfect either way. 

Really the jets need any type of WR so they all work haha  which is why I bring up corley.  Hes a tweener between deebo and hill.  I think in the open field, obviously not nearly as fast or twitchy as hill, no one is, but his game is similar in the sense that you get him the ball in space and watch him work.  He'd provide a much bigger upgrade to the way they try to use gipson.  

On 12/31/2023 at 11:41 AM, Ron Rico said:

This guy keeps turning up available in the 4th round

Michael PrattBroncos select QB Michael Pratt in 2024 NFL mock draft

He's part of the Paradis plan... 

Sadly i think after the senior bowl, he will wind up being taken much earlier. but we'll see. There's so many names expected to go in round 1-2 that landing spots may be limited. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/4/2024 at 8:43 AM, Chrebetfan80 said:

I think you may be right.  Jets will pick 8th most likely and theres a chance that the big name LT's as of now are gone.  The question is which ones move up as we get closer to draft time.  

Admittedly i have not (by any stretch) taken a hard look at the possibilities of who will be taken #1-7, but you guys have to imagine that at least 2, maybe 3 trades happen involving QBs/WRs/Bowers... Even without doing the homework i refuse to believe there's a run on OTs that early.

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Sadly i think after the senior bowl, he will wind up being taken much earlier. but we'll see. There's so many names expected to go in round 1-2 that landing spots may be limited. 

Would love if they grabbed him in the 3rd, but i fear douglas is thinking so short term he’s not concerned about grooming another qb. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Admittedly i have not (by any stretch) taken a hard look at the possibilities of who will be taken #1-7, but you guys have to imagine that at least 2, maybe 3 trades happen involving QBs/WRs/Bowers... Even without doing the homework i refuse to believe there's a run on OTs that early.

well it depends how many you believe are worthy of a top 10 pick.   

right now 2 of them have been in that tier  in Fashanu and Alt.  Does a guy like Latham, or Fuaga being mostly RT only prospects fit a top 10 mold?  alot can happen by draft time so maybe thats true.

As it currently stands if the jets pick 8th there are more than a few ways i could see it breaking where both fashanu and alt are gone by 8.  obviously alot will happen, but with the break down as of now its very feasible to believe the jets will be left with a choice there. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

well it depends how many you believe are worthy of a top 10 pick.   

Dude, this is the same universe where ppl thought ZW and T Lance were worth a top 10, and Pickett was a 1st rounder. I know you fell for Wilson's upside, but none of those guys had any right getting picked in the 1st, let alone the top 10 -- and that's not hindsight. So yes, 3 QBs AT LEAST will go, followed by 1-2 WRs... 

I'd wager 1 OT at best goes before us.

23 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Dude, this is the same universe where ppl thought ZW and T Lance were worth a top 10, and Pickett was a 1st rounder. I know you fell for Wilson's upside, but none of those guys had any right getting picked in the 1st, let alone the top 10 -- and that's not hindsight. So yes, 3 QBs AT LEAST will go, followed by 1-2 WRs... 

I'd wager 1 OT at best goes before us.

yea I mean like i said theres a lot that will change by the time the draft rolls around, chances are we'll be fine.  But OT will be the pick there... even this early in the game im very confident in making that statement. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Paradis said:

i haven't been surfing mocks, but at first blush this seems close to what one might expect, though i still someone trades up for a skill player

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2024-nfl-mock-draft-bears-keep-justin-fields-trade-no-1-pick-within-nfc-five-qbs-go-in-top-15-selections/

i gotta talk to my buddy to see if i can get any insight on the bears thinking with fields.  you hear so many conflicting things in league circles now in regards to they like him and they'll def trade him.   I've always thought that both would be true kind of in the sense that they like fields but like one of the QB's the same amount if not more and also see the value in resetting the clock on the contract with a rookie qb.  Allowing the team to build up even more before having to sign them.  

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

yea I mean like i said theres a lot that will change by the time the draft rolls around, chances are we'll be fine.  But OT will be the pick there... even this early in the game im very confident in making that statement. 

I agree. When the dust settles, it's gonna be A or B. 

2 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

i gotta talk to my buddy to see if i can get any insight on the bears thinking with fields.  you hear so many conflicting things in league circles now in regards to they like him and they'll def trade him.   I've always thought that both would be true kind of in the sense that they like fields but like one of the QB's the same amount if not more and also see the value in resetting the clock on the contract with a rookie qb.  Allowing the team to build up even more before having to sign them.  

This, 100%... if ppl don't believe this isn't a major, major part of the decision - they're fooling themselves. It's a loaded decision to stay with fields going into yr 4  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Paradis said:

I just saw Will Howard went to Ohio State. Good for him.

• Upvote 2

On 1/4/2024 at 10:59 AM, derp said:

From your lips to everyone's ears. We can only pray that enough ppl have this same inaccurate perception of his ability (sorry dude) and he slips to us. Steal of lifetime. 

53 minutes ago, Paradis said:

From your lips to everyone's ears. We can only pray that enough ppl have this same inaccurate perception of his ability (sorry dude) and he slips to us. Steal of lifetime. 

That post was mostly statistics - the statistics are accurate.

I even noted that I think he’ll get some production on ability alone in the pros. Not knocking the talent.

6 hours ago, Paradis said:

i haven't been surfing mocks, but at first blush this seems close to what one might expect, though i still someone trades up for a skill player

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2024-nfl-mock-draft-bears-keep-justin-fields-trade-no-1-pick-within-nfc-five-qbs-go-in-top-15-selections/

I'm going to laugh my ass off if some team takes Bo Nix the top half of the first round.

• Upvote 1

It's going to be sad that we have to take an OT in this draft by force becasue Douglas has blown it so badly.

Potentially multiple star WR's this year.  And even worse, watch some really good Wr will fall to the early 2nd round and we have no pick.

• Upvote 2

On 1/4/2024 at 1:02 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

centers can typically play guard too - it's a pretty easy/common transition. We know Tippman can. Friazer played most of his snaps at LG as a freshman.

Fraizer is a very strong interior linemen and would give us an upgrade on the interior along with solid C depth.

I thought Tippman looked a lot better at RG, personally. Adding a brawler at center would be nice.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

If it breaks like that, Jets should take Alt or Nabers and call it a day. 

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

It's going to be sad that we have to take an OT in this draft by force becasue Douglas has blown it so badly.

Potentially multiple star WR's this year.  And even worse, watch some really good Wr will fall to the early 2nd round and we have no pick.

So why take another one? 

51 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'm not sure that they are going to reach for an OT and pass on someone like Nabers. For better or worse, the current administration has said that they try to go into the draft with all their starters in place so they don't have to reach for a prospect. 

1 intriguing name that has not been often mentioned is Garett Bolles. There were rumors that Denver might try to trade him mid season. He's only 31 and still plays at a relatively high level. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I'm not sure that they are going to reach for an OT and pass on someone like Nabers. For better or worse, the current administration has said that they try to go into the draft with all their starters in place so they don't have to reach for a prospect. 

1 intriguing name that has not been often mentioned is Garett Bolles. There were rumors that Denver might try to trade him mid season. He's only 31 and still plays at a relatively high level. 

After the NE game we’ll see if we can sniff guys like Nabers and alt or if they’re more in fuaga territory

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

I hope you are right but Douglas off of last years moves is not filling me with confidence that he will do the right thing for the team.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, derp said:

That post was mostly statistics - the statistics are accurate.

I even noted that I think he’ll get some production on ability alone in the pros. Not knocking the talent.

Fair enough, I think my reply was addressing the theme of your post; that he was overrated/a slice below. Which I disagree with, but we've established that, and i'm gonna leave it there. No interest in 3 months of Coleman vs Nabors & Coleman vs Odunze etc. Fruitless exercise.

We ought to be talking about some of those round 3-4 WRs... cause more likely where we will be forced to select. Can't afford to rely on Wilson + FA this year.  

My gaze has fallen on Tez Walker. I pray he doesn't climb up the ladder too far, but ultimately expect him to. 

16 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Fair enough, I think my reply was addressing the theme of your post; that he was overrated/a slice below. Which I disagree with, but we've established that, and i'm gonna leave it there. No interest in 3 months of Coleman vs Nabors & Coleman vs Odunze etc. Fruitless exercise.

We ought to be talking about some of those round 3-4 WRs... cause more likely where we will be forced to select. Can't afford to rely on Wilson + FA this year.  

My gaze has fallen on Tez Walker. I pray he doesn't climb up the ladder too far, but ultimately expect him to. 

I think he’s currently being talked about on this site like he’s going to get drafted higher than he is. I also believe he’s a more talented athlete than guys who I expect will get drafted before him. Not interested in debating the prospects either.

At this point I’ve lost interest in labeling prospects in terms of how they’ll be as pros because there are so many variables we can’t know about that will factor into that - both in terms of intangibles and what kind of situation they land in at the pro level. More interested in how players might fit with the Jets and where they’ll get drafted and how that might impact the Jets.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, derp said:

More interested in how players might fit with the Jets and where they’ll get drafted and how that might impact the Jets.

I feel ya, i've lost the appetite for much of hoopla myself as well. Maybe it's because we've too often made poor decisions, or the over-exposure the draft gets now, but i'm really just interested who might the Jets target, or who i would like them to target. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1