2024 Mock Drafts

I'm not paying for a PFF subscription but I was happy with this as far as 3 rounds go:

image.thumb.png.86fa1eafb135e584dd3ced79172cde73.png

Reinforce the trenches on both sides of the ball.  Fuaga steps right in as RT day one and Sweat can be a 1st and 2nd down run stuffer from day one on defense.  You still have your two 4ths to bring in a developmental guard and a #4 or 5 WR.  

I'm honestly surprised at how many people have us trading down.  OT has been such a glaring hole for so long now.  I'm not sure I want to risk settling on the B-tier guys just so we can get a decent WR in the 2nd(which we won't need if we are able to sign someone, which I expect to happen), or even yet another OL.  We'll need a #4 WR most likely, which I think we can find in the 4th round.  Keep the pick and take the elite tackle, whether it's Olu or Fuaga.  Even if they're gone, that probably means a guy like Bowers or Odunze is there.  Not sure I'd trade down in that scenario either.

Only way I consider moving down IMO is if someone comes offering up a 2025 1st.  That ammo would be pretty big in a year where we'll most likely be looking to draft a QB.  Aside from that though, just keep it simple and take Olu/Fuaga/Odunze/Nabers/Bowers/one of the top-3 QBs if something crazy happens.  I just don't see not having a 2nd as reason enough to miss out on anyone from that above group.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Offense offense offense. Double dip at tackle is important given both our depth chart and the need to maximize the odds of finding at least one long-term starter. OG could use reinforcement. And heavy investment at WR is a must. That's a lot to do in one draft, but I think this one manages it

2024-NFL-Mock-Draft-Simulator-With-Free-Trades-Pro-Football-Network.png

I've done little to no research on this year's prospects but gave it a go anyway.

team logo
team-logoNYJ
pfn-logo
    NYJ
    Taliese Fuaga
    OT Oregon State
    trade icon
    NYJ
    Ladd McConkey
    WR Georgia
    trade icon
    NYJ
    Calen Bullock
    S USC
    trade icon
    NYJ
    Maason Smith
    DT LSU
    NYJ
    Michael Pratt
    QB Tulane
    NYJ
    Tommy Eichenberg
    LB Ohio State
    NYJ
    Kyle Hergel
    OG Boston College
    NYJ
    Bub Means
    WR Pittsburgh
    NYJ
    Nelson Ceaser
    EDGE Houston

28 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I've done little to no research on this year's prospects but gave it a go anyway.

team logo
team-logoNYJ
pfn-logo
    NYJ
    Taliese Fuaga
    OT Oregon State
    trade icon
    NYJ
    Ladd McConkey
    WR Georgia
    trade icon
    NYJ
    Calen Bullock
    S USC
    trade icon
    NYJ
    Maason Smith
    DT LSU
    NYJ
    Michael Pratt
    QB Tulane
    NYJ
    Tommy Eichenberg
    LB Ohio State
    NYJ
    Kyle Hergel
    OG Boston College
    NYJ
    Bub Means
    WR Pittsburgh
    NYJ
    Nelson Ceaser
    EDGE Houston

Love the Bub Means pick with one of the comp 7th rounders.

He's my top sleeper WR target late in the draft - good size, good speed, plays aggressively, can really high-point the ball and has some legit YAC ability. Would love to see the Jets land him on Day 3. 

23 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Love the Bub Means pick with one of the comp 7th rounders.

He's my top sleeper WR target late in the draft - good size, good speed, plays aggressively, can really high-point the ball and has some legit YAC ability. Would love to see the Jets land him on Day 3. 

No idea who he is....but his RAS score was 9.7 so it was an easy pick at the end of the 7th.

11 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

No idea who he is....but his RAS score was 9.7 so it was an easy pick at the end of the 7th.

Double transfer, didn't play a whole lot until his final year at Pitt where he looked good.  Really impressive combine performance too - a great athlete with legit upside as a pro.

• Upvote 1