Are you rooting for the Jets to beat Washington?

slimjasi

Are you rooting for the Jets to beat Washington?   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Jets to beat Washington?

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Wait, I though the Pats Doom Scenario this year was that we'd cut Zach Wilson and they'd sign him and he'd become a HOF'er there.

Forgive me, it's so hard to keep track of all the Jets Fan Pats Doom Scenarios every year.

Zach Wilson become a HOF'er? More like a Trojan Horse coming to destroy a once proud franchise.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I haven't missed one round of golf for this God forsaken team.  I watched all the prime time and national TV games as most were not on Sunday at 1pm but this $hitshow is sad to watch.

I totally get that. I play in a money game every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and by Sunday I need a break.

BTW I just got an email from my club. Our dues are going up again as are the cart fees. I’m going to look into moving up to the Lake Norman area. Any good courses in that neck of the woods?

26 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I totally get that. I play in a money game every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and by Sunday I need a break.

BTW I just got an email from my club. Our dues are going up again as are the cart fees. I’m going to look into moving up to the Lake Norman area. Any good courses in that neck of the woods?

several but they are all going to be expensive and may have long wait lists.

Look at The Peninsula. VERY nice club.  

Northstone, also decent. 

River Run

Public gold is a nightmare. 5 hour rounds.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

several but they are all going to be expensive and may have long wait lists.

Look at The Peninsula. VERY nice club.  

Northstone, also decent. 

River Run

Public gold is a nightmare. 5 hour rounds.

Thanks buddy. I’ll check them out. Are you spending the holiday in Ohio with your Buckeye?

Have a Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Don’t care at this point, these will be the outcomes though regardless.

Vs Was - W

@ Cle - L

@ NE - W 

final record 7-10 

Which is what I predicted for this year, even with Rodgers, and what I’ll predict again for next year.

7 wins is the ceiling for this organization.

I'm just hoping for some competent football at some point. Result is neither here nor there in my mind.

Last week was hideous, about the only mystery about what was coming next was whether it would be the left side of the line or the right side that caved in completely.

Let's see the younger guys get more meaningful playing time. See what Izzy can do with a decent amount of carries (and not just in garbage time). Throw it to Ruckert and Gipson more. Give us something positive to talk about in the long off-season.

I watch every game no matter what. And like Beerfish, I can’t bring myself to actively root against them during the game….

But yeah, I want them to lose. Maximum embarrassment for Woody, Douglas and Saleh is important. They need to feel the pain we feel. If we had a new coaching staff and young QB I’d want to carry over some momentum into next season but we aren’t in that situation.

And we desperately need a blue chip talent for offense. 

Losing out is truly in the Jets best interest. 

46 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Literally my favorite thing my mom and grandmother use to make at holidays. 

They’re really pretty easy to make. Next year you should give it a try and start up that tradition again. For years me, my mom would make the dough by hand and my dad and I would cut them up while she fried. Now it’s me, my niece, her 13yo daughter ( who has so much fun doing it) and my sister who make them. We make a lot, but once the dough has rested, you can knock out one batch in less than an hour.

Every family has their own recipe, but a great one is in a (believe it or not) Dom DeLuise “traditional Italian” cookbook! We make ours very similar to the way he did.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I feel like getting a top 3 or 4 pick is going to be crucial for our team. Imagine we can get a Marvin Harrison Jr or the best OT rathe than some random ol or edge rusher at the 8th pick.

I think a top 4 pick is out of the question now, but look at the bright side. If we can get another edge to allow McDonald to rest after his 4-5 snaps each game, it will keep the guys in that DL rotation fresh!

6 minutes ago, Wit said:

I don’t think so. I think this game and the pats game is huge for getting a top five pick. We may even get a second or a future first from a team that wants a QB. I am so sick of tanking but it does help sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I get the premise, but when was the last time it helped us Wit?

52 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

They’re really pretty easy to make. Next year you should give it a try and start up that tradition again. For years me, my mom would make the dough by hand and my dad and I would cut them up while she fried. Now it’s me, my niece, her 13yo daughter ( who has so much fun doing it) and my sister who make them. We make a lot, but once the dough has rested, you can knock out one batch in less than an hour.

Every family has their own recipe, but a great one is in a (believe it or not) Dom DeLuise “traditional Italian” cookbook! We make ours very similar to the way he did.

Yeah, think I will 

• Upvote 1