College bowl games 2023....

Beerfish

@Trotter 

I hit with Az, but the Steelers winning really put a hurt on me.🙄 The Packers bailed me out, but just ended up ahead a few bucks.. I need to stop doubting Mike Tomlin… the guy is HOF level good. What was I thinking? 🤔

I’m going with Oregon and Iowa tease, then Bama .and not sure what to do with the Huskies yet.

Happy New Year. Interested in the Ore-Liberty matchup. Like others I can't understand this matching. Ore was powerful throughout the season one of the top programs in the country next year they should easily make the playoffs and can beat anybody. Liberty a real good team but lower level competition. On paper it should be a no contest. Btw Bo Nix is playing not sure how many other Ducks will opt in. 

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Happy New Year again. Interested in the Ore-Liberty matchup. Like others I can't understand this matching. Ore was powerful throughout the season one of the top programs in the country next year they should easily make the playoffs and can beat anybody. Liberty a real good team but lower level competition. On paper it should be a no contest. Not sure if Nix playing but if many Ducks players opted out could be a closer match. 

Agree, I will watch this one. 

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

@Trotter 

I hit with Az, but the Steelers winning really put a hurt on me.🙄 The Packers bailed me out, but just ended up ahead a few bucks.. I need to stop doubting Mike Tomlin… the guy is HOF level good. What was I thinking? 🤔

I’m going with Oregon and Iowa tease, then Bama .and not sure what to do with the Huskies yet.

I hate giving 17,5 but did it anywsy

nor a parlay guy but went bama, knicks and wash 3 team at about 7-1

steelers have killed me all year

i was on one if those runs where even stupid bets were winning  and went fairly large on cinn last week

Since then while still ok I might be 1 for my last 15

hope to turn that around today

6 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I hate giving 17,5 but did it anywsy

nor a parlay guy but went bama, knicks and wash 3 team at about 7-1

steelers have killed me all year

i was on one if those runs where even stupid bets were winning  and went fairly large on cinn last week

Since then while still ok I might be 1 for my last 15

hope to turn that around today

Yeah same here, I just can’t figure the Steelers out this year, and yet I keep trying and failing.

Good luck my friend, and Happy New Year!

The problem with Florida State was the players with many starters opting out. Including their backup Qb who is considered a competitive player unlike 3rd string guy who wasn't competitive vs Louisville and played poorly in bowl game. 

46 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Iowa down 14 points has about the same odds of winning as the Jets do in that situation.

I feel your pain @HawkeyeJet

Fortunately I’m numb to it at this point.  At least Brian Ferentz is delivering his signature performance on his way out the door.

• Upvote 4