~~~Monday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/15

8 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

Just want to remind everyone, I suggested an inquiry for Mason Rudolph, the Steelers 3rd string QB at the time, in week 3. 

Jody Mac (some on here know who he is) loved Rudolph out of college and wanted the jets to draft him

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Refs are like "listen, we've literally changed NFL rules just to try to get this Bills team playoff wins, we need to make sure this happens!"

Yep, they got caught trying to do too much on the pass interference Josh Allen launched out of bounds. 

Just now, Green Ghost said:

It’s amazing to me how you can remember that! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Dumb luck

i always liked Jody Mac - horse racing guy as well

it was a sat afternoon and I am inthe car in a parking lot waiting for my wife

jody is going on and on about this Rudolph guy. I want to say he had about 200 yds passing that day at the half

he tailed off by the end of the year but that was Jody’s guy

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

You got the Eagles ML tonight?

Not on the ml - gave the 3

i think eagles d shows up and they win by 2 scores - so that means pound the bucs the way I have been going

its only money - right?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At this point I hit mute whenever Romo is speaking.  F**kin annoying weirdo who never lets the game breathe for a goddamn second.  

Folks fell in love with him his first year doing commentary and I never understood why, but since then you can just tell he's come to believe his own hype and it's just gotten worse from there.

Although I guess now that I say that, it sounds very on par from what he learned during his time in Dallas I suppose.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I know a lot of you were pounding your chest about the Bills demise about 7 weeks ago, but come on, stop whining. 
They’re a good team. Josh Allen is a great QB.

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

Uh oh, that’s about as popular as saying it’s sauce not gravy!!!

• Haha 1

Looking at who is left in the playoffs and how little I care about those in this next game (although would laugh if we get to see the Bucs smack around the Iggles), at this point I'm heavily rooting for a Texans/Lions Super Bowl.

It would obviously be an extremely unique game, but even moreso between two legitimately good teams that there's no reason to really hate either of them.  There's not much else left to really loot for, other than a Bills loss.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At this point I hit mute whenever Romo is speaking.  F**kin annoying weirdo who never lets the game breathe for a goddamn second.  

Romo and Collinsworth calling a game together would signify the end of all things.. .

black hole doomsday GIF by History UK

• Haha 1