~~~Saturday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/20

7 minutes ago, jetswin said:

Purdy is Sanchez 10 years ago, Love is Zach without the training wheels. The Jets just **** themselves up

You’ve got to stop with these comps. I thought your McCaffrey one was bad… I had no idea you were just loosening up.

Scream GIF by Originals

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

That sounds a little far-fetched, clearly Rodgers was very heavily involved in QB scouting for both teams.

why would he scout his replacement? QB was the last thing he wants drafted then and now.

so you think right now he is telling JD.....

this college QB is going to be really good. if he is around at 10 you should draft him. dont worry about getting me a LT or WR to help me win a SB.. 

LMFAO

13 minutes ago, doitny said:

why would he scout his replacement? QB was the last thing he wants drafted then and now.

so you think right now he is telling JD.....

this college QB is going to be really good. if he is around at 10 you should draft him. dont worry about getting me a LT or WR to help me win a SB.. 

LMFAO

Rodgers was very clearly committing to actively scouting QBs on every Saturday before sneaking in some time to play on Sundays in 2019 if he really had to.  The next QB was always his #1 priority.

• Haha 1