~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

How can such a good team have players of the ilk of Toney and Hardman on their rosters?  They're fast.....yes and?   Both have about the worst football instincts in the league at this point.

Toney won't play and no way would I let Hardman see the field in this game or touch the football

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

They just had a clip of Swift in between all the actual football clip montage leading into the broadcast 🤮🤮🤮

2 minutes ago, hawk said:

Have to love, Chiefs TD, Pan to Taylor Swift.

**** the NFL.

Don’t know if I’ll ever recover from this 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Well, this sucks.  Yesterday I upgraded by Xfinity router.  Not sure if it is related, but my feed now seems to be 2 to 3 minutes behind live.  Watching a hockey game last night, in OT and I got the alert on my phone that the game was over well before I could see the game winning goal.  And now, I get the alert that KC scored a TD two plays before I could see the TV.  

And Beerfish is telling me what happens in this thread before I see it on TV.

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Well, this sucks.  Yesterday I upgraded by Xfinity router.  Not sure if it is related, but my feed now seems to be 2 to 3 minutes behind live.  Watching a hockey game last night, in OT and I got the alert on my phone that the game was over well before I could see the game winning goal.  And now, I get the alert that KC scored a TD two plays before I could see the TV.  

And Beerfish is telling me what happens in this thread before I see it on TV.

You are in Iowa now right?   😎

Just now, Arsis said:

Taylor Swift is good for football and Travis Kelce is an all time great.

This is correct, I can see why people hate the overly covered Swift but it is very good for the game.  A whole ton of people who would never have known a football from a coconut are watching games now and just perhaps becoming fans.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Did I miss something? Was Lamar out of the pocket when he threw it out of bounds before the line of scrimmage?

I wondered the same thing but I thought there was a RB there.