Russini and Rosenblatt: 2023 Jets a dysfunctional mess; Saleh paranoid, Hackett lazy, Zach a tittybaby

9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

*UPDATE*

2 1/4 truths; the rest are twisted and fabricated:

- The Jets have been looking to make the playbook selection a more collaborative process, but not for the reasons outlined.  I mentioned it the other day, but Hackett’s system is a very good one…when you have a QB who can understand all of the complexities of it.  They dumbed it down significantly for Wilson right around the Chiefs game, tried to ramp it back up for Boyle because he had familiarity, dumbed it down again to thrust Siemien in when it was clear that Boyle was done for, was outed as the big in-season leaker on top of that, and Zach got concussed.  This was a large reason why Trevor didn’t start until many weeks after he was initially signed, as they were hoping he could grasp it all with some time.  Lastly, yes, Rodgers has been involved with this process; no, Hackett is not “lazy”, but he does lean on Aaron quite a bit for input.

- Woody reads the sh*t out of social media, but no, he doesn’t go running around confronting people with it.  There are enough reasons to call him goofy.  The bullsh*t in this article isn’t needed.

If he reads social media, you'd think he'd read this website.  It's only the most popular Jets' fan site on the internet.  (And the best run fan forum, to boot!)

8 hours ago, Mogglez said:

There are legitimate things that were twisted with completely different reasonings that I addressed in my updates, but I’m not listening to Will right now in order to hear what exactly he’s corroborating.

If it’s some of the more nonsensical things that “came out” like the “threatening to confiscate cell phones” story, Zach being ghosted by Aaron, and Woody shoving tweets in people’s faces?  I don’t know who Parkenson speaks to so, for all we know, it’s the same person that gave Rosenblatt and Russini information (every dime of my money is on Taylor Embree.)  I stand by my “100% bullsh*t comment” on those tall tales.  I know, for a fact, that those are not true portions.

People are, as always, welcome to believe whoever they would like to believe but, to that, I would say that I have done my part in vetting what I have heard.  I’d like to think y’all trust me at this point and, like I said, this regime pissed me off this year, so there’s zero shilling for them on my end.

Are you saying everything that's in that story is BS?  Or just the stuff you pointed out in paragraph 2?

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is what Saleh gets for interviewing position coaches before they fire the existing position coaches. I imagine much of this comes from the Calabrese/Zach/Titans guys side of it. Woulde be hysterical if it’s part of an internal coup to get Vrabel hired here.

It wouldn't be hysterical at all.  It would be fantastic news!  Heck, even if we didn't hire Vrabel, getting rid of Saleh alone would be terrific news!

• Post of the Week 3

12 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

There has to be something to the Jets not posting a birthday tweet for Saleh right?  Is Woodrow getting ready to drop bombs?

Something is going on, trust has to be completely broken in that building at all levels 

7 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Yea, I was wondering if they got that tidbit from Beningo himself or even just from hearing him say it on the radio. 

Either way, it seems like a very specific and random thing for Beningo to just pull out of his *ss.

My guess is that Saleh, who feels like more and more of a phony with every passing day, was doing exactly this. He talks like a winner but I'm afraid he might just be a loser with a loser's mentality and doing that seems to fit. 

Agreed.  With every passing day Saleh feels more and more like a fraud/phony/loser.  I hope Woody changes his mind on his his decision to keep him (though I still would be okay with giving JD another year and then reevaluating).

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agreed.  With every passing day Saleh feels more and more like a fraud/phony/loser.  I hope Woody changes his mind on his his decision to keep him (though I still would be okay with giving JD another year and then reevaluating).

I really think the jets not posting happy b day to Saleh is very telling, my question is:

Wouldn’t the person running the Twitter do it by default? did wood tell the Twitter intern not to post it?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The Jets organization is a sh*tshow. The article claims that Saleh scapegoated Zach, Zach wanted out after getting benched, Rodgers left Zach to figure things out on his own, the offensive coordinator was a disaster, Saleh has a loser's mentality, etc. Woody, Saleh, Rodgers, and Wilson all come out looking terrible. Many folks have pointed out that Russini probably has an axe to grind with Rodgers and the organization as a whole, so we should probably take some of this with a grain of salt. 

That and a lot of rage. This fanbase is fed up, dude. 

Good cliff notes!!!!  seriously.     However.... You forgot to mention...  Jets suck. :)

6 hours ago, Warfish said:

You know how I know you're full of sh*t about being an insider?

How easily you're baited about it.

A true insider A. never makes it known in the first place, and B. laughs quietly to himself if questioned by some nobody on the internet.

Only a troll ass liar gets as worked up over it as you do.  Hypersensitivity ftl.

P.S. Nothing wrong with liking the music of the Floyd, the Dead or fishing mate. 

If you think those interests signal "no life", lol.  Just lol.  Weaksauce comeback is weeeeeeeeak.

Well he might have a point with Floyd. :)

Kidding brother....  we are with YOU!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Something is going on, trust has to be completely broken in that building at all levels 

It’s odd as they’ve done it every year he has been the coach.  Only reason I see for them to not do it is because of the replies it would generate on this particular day with the article coming out.  Usually they just post through the negative replies either way and let it blow over.  

9 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

I really think the jets not posting happy b day to Saleh is very telling, my question is:

Wouldn’t the person running the Twitter do it by default? did wood tell the Twitter intern not to post it?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Did the person running Jets Twitter post that last year is the question!

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I read no posts in this thread. So I will start with I didn't see anything else or any back and forth.

What I did see is this post and it is complete garbage. Bringing someone else's family into this, making a personal attack like that completely unacceptable.

Banned.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Maybe.  
The story makes him out to be a victim.  
He only refused to play after they told him he wasn’t going to be on the team anymore.  

After all of Saleh’s attempts to find the leak, it’s disturbing that there were 30+ sources for this article. 

The Athletic spoke to 30 sources in and around the organization, some of whom were granted anonymity to speak freely about the inner workings of the team without reprisal.

who could have gave them permission to talk about the team?  JD or Woody?

Just now, doitny said:

The Athletic spoke to 30 sources in and around the organization, some of whom were granted anonymity to speak freely about the inner workings of the team without reprisal.

who could have gave them permission to talk about the team?  JD or Woody?

30 sources?!  WTAF!  Half the organization is "the leaker".  LMAO!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I heard absolutely none of this during, or following, this season and I do not like this regime so there’s no agenda for me to build or defend.

This will fly under the radar because people have already made up their minds on what will transpire next season and this just reinforces their confirmation bias, but there are a lot of reasons that Taylor Embree was fired.  He did not “go quietly into that good night” either.  Based on what I know about him, I would bet every dime of my wedding savings that this came from him.

I can tell you with 100% percent certainty that the “taking cell phones” story is complete bullsh*t, as well as the “Wilson had no line to Rodgers” part of the article.  I’ll work on corroborating the rest, but I suspect it will be the same.

I respect Mogglez, but keep in mind that he gets all of his info from Lisa Wilson’s invite-only Doula support group page on Tumblr. 

• Haha 3