Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

I wish it could be that simple, but Fields has a lot more value than Zach.        

That's not what my value chart says! If we have to we can eat some if Zip's salary. If we have to.

23 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

This is absolutely nonsense. Rodgers needs to come out and say he's playing football in 2024, and politics isn't for him until he retires from the game. If not, let's go get Justin Fields or draft the best quarterback we can get in the upcoming draft.

He said he’s playing 4 more years 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

Once Terry Crews becomes Prez and we start watering the crops w/ Gatorade, the circle will be complete. 

I'd prefer President Camacho to RFK if that's what you mean. 

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Rodgers can read the tea leaves—he k knows the team is bad, the offense is doomed, and RFK is giving him a plausible exit ramp to get the hell away from this trainwreck. He’s got more money than he’ll ever need, and Woody is going to be snapping off a giant check regardless, so that’s not a factor. Bakhtiari is walking away with a $30 mil check from the Packers, so you can imagine those two wanting to walk away at the same time, then going to the Hall in the same class. I love this so much. 

Not some of your better stuff but solid B material 👍

• Upvote 1

Rodgers can read the tea leaves—he k knows the team is bad, the offense is doomed, and RFK is giving him a plausible exit ramp to get the hell away from this trainwreck. He’s got more money than he’ll ever need, and Woody is going to be snapping off a giant check regardless, so that’s not a factor. Bakhtiari is walking away with a $30 mil check from the Packers, so you can imagine those two wanting to walk away at the same time, then going to the Hall in the same class. I love this so much. 

I also question how well he’s healed.  This is also an out from reinjuring himself. 

• Haha 1

Plausible? And 50 mil. Both of them are bonkers. 

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

One of my favorite Jet message board phenomena’s is the level of woman all the dudes here must  be banging in order to be the strictest critics of the ladies I’ve ever seen. Not me, I’m a mod and of course I prefer the dick! But most of these dudes? , holy hell! 

14 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

Any time I see someone online talk about a clearly attractive woman(regardless of where they rate on the supermodel scale) being "ugly", I immediately assume they're a teenage virgin.  

What… you guys think he’s ain’t laying the wood to a 10?
Show them a gym selfie, @bicketybam

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

This is fun and all but you know there's zero chance.  Rodgers is still smarting from his perceived persecution and is using this lunatic as a vessel for his ultimate troll job. He's been doing it for over a year... my assumption is he thinks Kennedy is a kook but is happy to manipulate the situation to advance  his non football revenge tour. 

In short, it's all just a bunch of sht. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Pac said:

This is fun and all but you know there's zero chance.  Rodgers is still smarting from his perceived persecution and is using this lunatic as a vessel for his ultimate troll job. He's been doing it for over a year... my assumption is he thinks Kennedy is a kook but is happy to manipulate the situation to advance  his non football revenge tour. 

I agree with all of what you wrote with the exception of him thinking Kennedy is a kook 😅

• Upvote 1

Just now, nj meadowlands said:

No offense, but this is a laughable overestimation of Rodgers

I think he's capable of being so butt hurt that he's crafted this years long affiliation with America's favorite anti vaxxer in a big F You to his haters..  Oh and the media..  They always blame the media... 

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile I'm still completely stoked for the ARod football revenge tour and view this as nothing more than a joke.  I don't look to ARod for life advice..  Just be the QB I know you'll be. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

You can post the one you asked me for. I won't be mad!

You got it…. Is this the one?

29 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Some can afford to have taste in women and some take whatever comes their way!

Screenshot_20240313-100713_Google.jpg

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

I think he's capable of being so butt hurt that he's crafted this years long affiliation with America's favorite anti vaxxer in a big F You to his haters..  Oh and the media..  They always blame the media... 

People need to remember that Kennedy was an ant-vaxxer long before COVID was a thing. There was, and still is, a significant number of people that believe the MMR vaccine causes autism.

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

so insert whoever the preference is for pres.

Rodgers VP

Kyrie speaker of the house

Bakhtiari secretary of state

Lets go 

Just now, bicketybam said:

People need to remember that Kennedy was an ant-vaxxer long before COVID was a thing. The was, and still is, a significant number of people that believe the MMR vaccine causes autism.

I'll just agree that people do believe a lot of things. 

54 minutes ago, Pac said:

All good points. I think the bottom line is, even the “deep conspiracy / anything is possible “ thinking rodgers, has to realize there is zero chance the guy will even get close to being elected. So yes he will love the attention, and hype. Media circus will be a nightmare for jets. 

• Upvote 1

"Anything in this building that we're doing that has nothing to do with winning needs to be assessed," Rodgers said. "Everything that we do has to have a purpose ... the (expletive) that has nothing to do with winning has to get out of the building."

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Rodgers is an extreme narcissist addicted to attention seeking behaviors. He’s faced with the choice between being beat to sh*t and humiliated for the next nine months with the bullsh*t Jets, or to spend the next seven months being able to scream assorted critiques about his many grievances into the megaphone of a presidential election cycle, for which he’d be adored by a niche, but loud, segment of the country. That choice is clear, my guy

Still not close to your best work 😞

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Rodgers is an extreme narcissist addicted to attention seeking behaviors. He’s faced with the choice between being beat to sh*t and humiliated for the next nine months with the bullsh*t Jets, or to spend the next seven months being able to scream assorted critiques about his many grievances into the megaphone of a presidential election cycle, for which he’d be adored by a niche, but loud, segment of the country. That choice is clear, my guy

Logic in your reasoning but come on bruh..  Our Boy is gonna be at One Jets Drive in 8 weeks or whenever mini camp is dropping dimes to Garrett Wilson, Tyler Boyd, and Brock Bowers. 

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

@HessStation shots  fired!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Totally outkicked my coverage so I will rarely call a woman ugly unless she does that botox lizard thing that women do for some weird reason.

Fair, of course I’ve  been happily married to the exquisite  Mrs Crusher for 25+ years, but before that my taste in women degraded as whatever bar or club I was in was getting ready to close. I’d get there looking for an 7 and up, but by 330 a.m, I would happily settle for a pulse. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

24 minutes ago, Pac said:

weird mash up GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3