Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

11 minutes ago, Falco21 said:

I do think it is comical that anyone believes this bullsh*t lol 

The guy was just on a podcast last week saying how he plans to play 2-4 more years and is recovering really well and made it back on the practice field before the season ended to make sure he is ready for the following year. He further expressed how disappointed he is believing he let the Jets fanbase down. Now people are believing a bullsh*t report claiming he's going to potentially retire for a VP run only a week later after saying he wanted to play 2-4 more years. 

It's funny but not funny because the Jets fan base hates the "same ol Jets" mantra but the fan base largely feeds that bullsh*t 

To be second on a ticket for a guy who has even less of a chance winning this election than the Jets have of winning 8 consecutive SBs.  Such nonsense.  

9 minutes ago, varjet said:

What are the cap ramifications of AR8 retiring to do this?

He's not retiring to do this . He's going to both at the same time with a little drugs he can do anything.

Of course he hasn't even said a single word about this  all in people's heads after kennedy making a joke.

Honestly at this point I don’t give a sh*t what happens. This organization is a complete clown show that deserves all of the bullsh*t that gets reported. “We need to stop the outside noise” was a quote by Aaron Rodgers like 2 months ago…. Now we’re talking about him running for VP. Idk if there’s enough alcohol in my house for this one 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

13 minutes ago, NYJetsVets91 said:

Yeahhh..

This is the dead giveaway 

this reminds me when Brady was first rumored to be out of NE and he denied it until the internet found out his home was up for sale.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

This is the dead giveaway 

this reminds me when Brady was first rumored to be out of NE and he denied it until the internet found out his home was up for sale.

Is there someone who can confirm this registered website? The blue check marks on X don’t mean what they used to  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Is there someone who can confirm this registered website? The blue check marks on X don’t mean what they used to  

Per an article in NY Times it was registered with go daddy.. If you look it up it takes you to go daddy saying domain name is taken.

Screenshot_20240312-191905.png

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

How will  this plays out in your opinion ?

Gut feel? Means nothing but if I were to guess he’s gone or this is getting dragged out for the next 6-8 months with no real picture of what’s happening. Radio silence from the Jets here too.

• Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Gut feel? Means nothing but if I were to guess he’s gone or this is getting dragged out for the next 6-8 months with no real picture of what’s happening. Radio silence from the Jets here too.

Idk it’s just something about that domain name that has me thinking he’s gone, that and our apparent interest in the QBs from this draft class.

imo the jets and rodgers can’t leave this distraction going on past tomorrow start of free agency. Dudes already don’t really want to be here of rodgers status is up in the air RIP free agency 

Another thing remember last year we got all those reports of rodgers recruiting guys? This year? Silence 

Bottom line is I think Aaron is currently weighing something he strongly believes in that could historically  reshape this country to one last shot at football glory in a game that he loves.

How many people ever get to sniff that? I have to believe he will address this tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

Bottom line is I think Aaron is currently weighing something he strongly believes in that could historically  reshape this country to one last shot at football glory in a game that he loves.

How many people ever get to sniff that? I have to believe he will address this tomorrow. 

I support Aaron in his pursuit of a higher purpose, and feel like he should absolutely pursue the VP spot. And I am not saying this solely because it would cause both Aaron and Woody Johnson superextreme levels of public humiliation. 

21 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

Being a VP for a  conspiracy theory fringe candidate who’ll get less than 1 percent of the vote is reshaping the country? More like a vanity project 

People blame Rodgers for having the yips on 9/11 last year.  He looked completely mesmerized by the jets flying overhead, national anthem, fireworks & the crowd.  It evoked a love for his country he never knew he had.  When he went down 4 snaps later, he knew what his next calling was.

RodgersVP.png.a24f4d135af76c89c9e39184ab611506.png

Saleh next week: "We love Aaron.  Selfishly, we want him on the field, but we know football is all about getting to where you want to go.  The door's always open for Aaron.  All tax, no breaks."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2