Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

He's being considered, which in itself is an honor but again it's only consideration.

People don't realize this could all just be an agreement between friends to give some focus on Bobby's campaign, as the campaign season just got into gear.  

• Upvote 1

If he quits/retires whatever for this RFK campaign well I think besides the Rodgers trade being the worst and most embarrassing in professional sports history, the league would need to step in and dissolve the NYJ franchise unless Woody Johnson sells it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

He's being considered, which in itself is an honor but again it's only consideration.

People don't realize this could all just be an agreement between friends to give some focus on Bobby's campaign, as the campaign season just got into gear.  

How does this help the Jets 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

28 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Just wait until the Saleh and Douglas extensions are announced. 

How are they going to sign long term deals here and hold cabinet positions?

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

You might want to check that. RFK Jr. is a Democrat. A nutty one but he is. 

He's an old school, classic liberal Democrat which is light years away from where the party is today. He's from an era back when many households had parents who voted for different parties. I was raised that way and not once heard a peep about politics that I can remember. Unity is his message

If you take the time to listen to anything about RFK Jr, watch his 10 minute "How I see the state of our Union" campaign video that he released this week. 

There really isn’t A more joke of a franchise in all of sports. Yet we have Jet Nut in every thread, letting us know that the Jets have never done anything wrong. Jet Nut actually makes more sense as president.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

There really isn’t A more joke of a franchise in all of sports. Yet we have jet nut in every thread, letting us know that the Jets have never done anything wrong. Jet Nut actually makes more sense as president.

Sometimes I think he’s secretly employed by the Jets PR department 

4 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

He's an old school, classic liberal Democrat which is light years away from where the party is today. He's from an era back when many households had parents who voted for different parties. I was raised that way and not once heard a peep about politics that I can remember. Unity is his message

If you take the time to listen to anything about RFK Jr, watch his 10 minute "How I see the state of our Union" campaign video that he released this week. 

Regardless that's not the point. This is insane 

5 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

There really isn’t A more joke of a franchise in all of sports. Yet we have jet nut in every thread, letting us know that the Jets have never done anything wrong. Jet Nut actually makes more sense as president.

1 minute ago, GangGreened said:

Sometimes I think he’s secretly employed by the Jets PR department 

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

28 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

If he quits/retires whatever for this RFK campaign well I think besides the Rodgers trade being the worst and most embarrassing in professional sports history, the league would need to step in and dissolve the NYJ franchise unless Woody Johnson sells it.

The Jets are exactly what the league wants 

A terrible team of jobbers that keeps the contenders sharp for the ppv 

• Upvote 1