4XL?

11 hours ago, #90 said:

For The big guys, with the new jerseys, where do you get a 4xl in green? For some reason 3XL seems to be the largest size.

I'm usually between a 2 and 3XL, so I go with 3 and have the sleeves tailored to look decent (otherwise they're down to my elbows). But I know the higher end Jerseys are available in specific sizes (56, instead of "4XL")

47 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'd like to know. 

Make fat jokes if you like, I know some of us lean into it (@The Crusher) but I'm with the OP, and I'm a 5x. 

I'd like to rep the new Unis too.

Was a joke, sorry if I crossed a line.  I’m the opposite end of the spectrum. All the health issues I’ve dealt with have left me at almost half my weight.  I went from 6’ 1” 220 lbs before surgeries to 145 lbs.  I struggle to stuff my face in order to gain weight.  
Again if I crossed a line, my apologies. 😧

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Was a joke, sorry if I crossed a line.  I’m the opposite all the health issues I’ve dealt with have left me at almost have my weight.  I went from 6’ 1” 220 lbs before surgeries to 145 lbs.  I struggle to stuff my face in order to gain.  
Again of I crossed a line, my apologies

No apologies needed old friend, I'm being an oversensitive little bitch this morning.  But I do appreciate that you'd offer one. 🫡

Being a terminally fat guy (and a tall guy as the same time) is tough alot of days, just annoyed I couldn't grab a jersey yesterday is all.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I'm usually between a 2 and 3XL, so I go with 3 and have the sleeves tailored to look decent (otherwise they're down to my elbows). But I know the higher end Jerseys are available in specific sizes (56, instead of "4XL")

You have give yourself room if you're gonna wear a hoody underneath.i wear xl but buy xxl for jerseys

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Was a joke, sorry if I crossed a line.  I’m the opposite end of the spectrum. All the health issues I’ve dealt with have left me at almost half my weight.  I went from 6’ 1” 220 lbs before surgeries to 145 lbs.  I struggle to stuff my face in order to gain weight.  
Again if I crossed a line, my apologies. 😧

Damn dude, feel better soon. Sorry to hear that. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

True... but I live in Flahrida 

How about NFL themed mumus? The poster with Homer in the mumu was definitely onto something. The NFL marketing department could get their sweat shop prisoners in the NIKE factory to start sewing away. Have them on the shelves by training camp. 

16 hours ago, JetsfaninNorthHollywood said:

How about NFL themed mumus? The poster with Homer in the mumu was definitely onto something. The NFL marketing department could get their sweat shop prisoners in the NIKE factory to start sewing away. Have them on the shelves by training camp. 

Make It So Patrick Stewart GIF

• Haha 1