How'd we feel about this trade-up scenario

31 minutes ago, MaybeOneDay said:

What if the Jets moved up to 6 in a trade with the Giants?  

The only player I would want the Jets to move up to 6 for would be Marvin Harrison Jr.

Anything else, I would not be happy with.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'll be the giants you be the jets.

I want 10, 72 this year and your 1st and a 3rd next year as well.

How would you feel about that?

Woody isn’t letting this front office touch the first or second in next years draft. If he has to clean house, it’ll be a tough sell without those picks.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'd only be okay with it if we're moving up to draft Jared Verse.

You're killing me with these, because I wouldn't totally put it past JD :)

Is it annual tradition for you to try and use reverse psychology on the universe on draft day? Or are you really risking speaking this into existence? 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

You're killing me with these, because I wouldn't totally put it past JD :)

Is it annual tradition for you to try and use reverse psychology on the universe on draft day? Or are you really risking speaking this into existence? 

Making jokes about the ineptitude of this franchise is one of the (very) few ways I derive enjoyment from this wretched team - lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alka said:

The only player I would want the Jets to move up to 6 for would be Marvin Harrison Jr.

Anything else, I would not be happy with.

What about Alt? Titans are posied to take him at 7.  He is at 7 to the Titans in every mock draft ther eis. WE would have to move up to 6 if he goes past the Chargers and JD is hell bent on getting him. 

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

What about Alt? Titans are posied to take him at 7.  He is at 7 to the Titans in every mock draft ther eis. WE would have to move up to 6 if he goes past the Chargers and JD is hell bent on getting him. 

The issue I have with trading up for Alt, is that there are at least 3 other tackles who would be great to get at 10.  Fashanu, Fautanu, Fuaga,.  JC Latham is an animal in the running game.  

We don't need to move to 7, since there are several excellent choices at 10.

15 minutes ago, Alka said:

The issue I have with trading up for Alt, is that there are at least 3 other tackles who would be great to get at 10.  Fashanu, Fautanu, Fuaga,.  JC Latham is an animal in the running game.  

We don't need to move to 7, since there are several excellent choices at 10.

7? We'd have to move to 6 which I wouldnt do. It would cost to much and we dont have the ammunition. We need to trade back. I dont see where Odunze will be there at 10.  Would be shocking. 

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

Except for the one this morning from the guy who is the Jets savant that had Alt there at 10 and the Jets passing on him for Bowers

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

come on now, thats not how you play the game. your supposed to be dumb and give the Jets the better deal.

how about this? 10, Mr Irrelevant and a 4th next year. a few days ago it would have been Zach Wilson instead of the 4th  but he had to change his dream.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I usually don't object to anal but in this case I'ld have to say no because you're asking to stick it in sideways.

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Making jokes about the ineptitude of this franchise is one of the (very) few ways I derive enjoyment from this wretched team - lol.

I love a good joke at the team's expense - some great historic examples.... "imagine if WE drafted Tim Tebow! Hahahahaha" or "good thing we took the guy addicted to McDonald's and weed"

I try to avoid jokes about the future and stick to ones about the past 😅 if Jared Verse is the guy at 10, you'd best join the club!

• Haha 1