****The Official Day 2 of the NFL Draft****

6 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

I want to jets to add Franklin or tez.  Gives us a true deep threat And make this WR room injury proof. 

Malik Washington was covete43d by JD but now that he got Corely perhaps a traditional over the top guy like Devonte Walker  (Corey Davis) would fit here.

• Upvote 1

In an ideal world we go QB, S, LB in whichever order.  I think between Rattler, Travis and Pratt we can get one with the later 4ths but I don't see that happening.

Hicks and Trotter have great upside to become starters in a year or two so I would love to grab them, but who knows if they'll last until the end of the 4th.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, mrcoops said:

I really don't rate Glaze at all. He looks really uncoordinated and heavy-legged to me.

Glaze game tape showed some serious flaws but he went to senior bowl a with pro coaching showed dramatic improvement .(seem to correct those issues)      The senior bowl he played lights out against future pro players , and Raiders needed a swing tackle. ( with not that many left on their board)   Munford could be the swing tackle but he’s projected right now to be the starting  Rt.     Last year udfa they love Dalton Wagner6’8 340 ( they hid him on ir)  is strictly a Rt.  ( can’t play Lt) .     This is developmental pick 21 years old,  that can play all over the line.   

3 hours ago, jetsons said:

I agree with all the above except I would add Franklin to the WR group ... elite speed to spread the "D" would make it that much nicer for EVERYONE... in addition, with the new rules he would be great in the return game.

I hear you and I’m not against it, but did you hear JD and Saleh on Corley’s welcome call?
They were really pumped about the violence in his game.  I think we’re building a bully, and that means we need WR that can run block. Not sure that’s Franklins forte.

28 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I hear you and I’m not against it, but did you hear JD and Saleh on Corley’s welcome call?
They were really pumped about the violence in his game.  I think we’re building a bully, and that means we need WR that can run block. Not sure that’s Franklins forte.

I agree, but sometimes having a different player makes the “D” have to work much harder not knowing what’s coming.

10 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Wow, wanted Mccaffrey

figured he’d be there in 4th or maybe even 5th 

I am quite disappointed.  He made a switch and had one full year at WR.  He obviously has pedigree, and combined with limited experience at the position, makes him worth the flier.  IMO.

I did feel some GM would reach with the same mind set, and I was anxiously watching every pick waiting for it to say New York Jets are on the Clock.

My highest rated player who haven't been picked is 1. Tony Franklin WR  2. Mohammad Kamara EDGE   3. Devontez Walker WR 

4.  Jaden Hicks SAFETY    5.  Javon Foster  OT    6.  Jar'Tavious Sanders  TE    7. Javon Baker  WR     8. Jeremiah Trotter  MLB     9. T.J. Tampa CB

10. Brandon Dorlus  - DE       10.  Mekhi Wingo - DT     11. Austin  Booker  - Edge       12. Kris Abrahams Draine   - CB

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Warfish said:

No "woah (not who) is me" here, just laughing at people who lap up the usual BS PR because they're gullible.

Amazing isn't it, how every team says every pick was exactly the guy they wanted 20 picks earlier, and aw shucks, it worked out perfectly!

Lol.

Exactly……you’re one of the best posters on here no doubt ……little negative lately but warranted