****The Official Day 2 of the NFL Draft****

I wanted Corley in round three and had mentioned that in a few other posts here.  WHOOHOO.  JD got my guy.  He is an ideal #3.  Got some Ocho Cinco in him.  Very hard guy for DB's to hold on to for any length of time.  He'll be the WR that makes the eye popping critical 3rd down catch when all else fails on the play. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

This is very interesting. Jets allegedly had Corley as their 4th rated receiver in the draft:

I think its because he matches their need, more than being the 4th best WR. I would think Brian Thomas Jr was a better overall prospect. But, it seems the Jets dont care about 40 time and are more about yac, breaking tacklets, and intangibles. 215 lbs is not small for 5'11''

Corley is very well spoken and sounds very mature, making sure to be in his hometown during the draft so that the local kids can celebrate and see what's possible with hard work.  He should fit right in that WR room!.

Glad that we shouldn't have to worry about any Diva issues as well! Nice job JD!

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Would love to see us move back up into the third maybe target a guard. I think Cooper beebe and Christian haynes are still out there.

That's too good of value to pass on, I'd love to jump up.  Really want Jaden Hicks at Safety too.

21 minutes ago, Larz said:

Everyone’s sandy vaginas all better now ?

21 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

Oh Man, The Brock Bowers WR!   Coreley

21 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

All hail the YAC king.

If Mekka-lekka-hi, Mekka-hiney-ho was 6'1" instead of 5'11" he would have been a Top 40 pick.

Just now, Jdeet said:

I think its because he matches their need, more than being the 4th best WR. I would think Brian Thomas Jr was a better overall prospect. But, it seems the Jets dont care about 40 time and are more about yac, breaking tacklets, and intangibles. 215 lbs is not small for 5'11''

He’s built like Breece

That Buffalo Jet Fan guy also made a GREAT point a few days ago that I hadn’t even thought of.

Corley is tailor made for this new silly ass kickoff rule.

He’s built like a brick sh*thouse and his claim to fame is creating with the ball in his hands.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

As I said earlier, Hughes is sh*t.

I love Corley but I don’t buy this at all. He’s not even a pure wideout.

I'm not sure I buy it either, but they clearly like him a lot. They were trying to trade up into the 2nd earlier, according to several reports.

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

This is very interesting. Jets allegedly had Corley as their 4th rated receiver in the draft:

Meh..  I'm calling BS.  Besides Connor Hughes being a tool who will say anything to get closer to the inside of Jets World, does anybody seriously believe JD is such a Jedi master that he could sit thru 50 picks, from his #3 guy (Odunze) to his #4 guy (Corley) and wait until the start of the 3rd round to finally get a trade up deal done?    

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, mrcoops said:

Has anyone else picked a WR in the 3rd yet?

I wonder if we could have just sat tight at 72 and still got Corley...

I like that they went up to get him. Makes me feel like that’s the dude they want more than having whoever is left. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

I like that they went up to get him. Makes me feel like that’s the dude they want more than having whoever is left. 

True. I like securing the guy you want, especially for such a cheap price.

• Upvote 3