****The Official Day 2 of the NFL Draft****

3 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

I like that they went up to get him. Makes me feel like that’s the dude they want more than having whoever is left. 

To be fair, when JD has moved up it's usually worked out well.  Came up for Breece Hall, traded up for AVT, etc.  It's usually guys they really, really want.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

does anybody seriously believe JD is such a Jedi master that he could sit thru 50 picks, from his #3 guy (Odunze) to his #4 guy (Corley) and wait until the start of the 3rd round to finally get a trade up deal done?    

No, but Aaron Rodgers could do it form his dark place retreat.

7 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Corely wouldnt have lasted to 72. No way.

I don’t even care about that

They should still be looking to move back up into the 3rd round, quite frankly.

This isn’t the poop juice roster the Jets were trotting out 2-3 years ago.

Who gives a damn about throwing darts in the 5th, 6th or 7th round on guys who likely won’t make the team?

IOL is looking strong as hell right now and I want one of them. Start legitimately building up that pipeline.

I think its because he matches their need, more than being the 4th best WR. I would think Brian Thomas Jr was a better overall prospect. But, it seems the Jets dont care about 40 time and are more about yac, breaking tacklets, and intangibles. 215 lbs is not small for 5'11''

Shut it!!!! Malachi or Die …. Or whatever …

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • WTF? 1

21 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

I like that they went up to get him. Makes me feel like that’s the dude they want more than having whoever is left. 

Yup, feel the same!

Just listened to his interview with Steve Smith who loved his YAC toughness as well as his mature attitude and genuine humility in knowing he needs and wants to improve his route tree. Smith said he is the type of player you want to draft every year instead of paying huge contracts to FA's...

IMO Malachi Corley is a home run pick who was well worth moving up for a 5th round pick!

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Man, at this rate Franklin might still be available in the 4th when the Jets pick.

Surprised he is still there. Teams must know something - maybe medical?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

And some are the whoooooooo is me crowd…… 

No "woah (not who) is me" here, just laughing at people who lap up the usual BS PR because they're gullible.

Amazing isn't it, how every team says every pick was exactly the guy they wanted 20 picks earlier, and aw shucks, it worked out perfectly!

Lol.

• Haha 1