ZACH WILSON isn’t on the Jets anymore discussion (merged)

On 8/5/2024 at 4:58 PM, Plen T said:

Same thing with Geno Smith

it will take years for Zach to get the stink of this organization off 

anyone thinking 1 offseason would do the trick was fooling themselves

Same for Darnold with Panthers and 49ers and Sanchez with the Eagles and Bears too huh? Sometimes qbs are not that good, not everything is the Jets fault. Will the excuse be then some qbs never recover?

• Upvote 2

On 8/5/2024 at 4:58 PM, Plen T said:

Same thing with Geno Smith

it will take years for Zach to get the stink of this organization off 

anyone thinking 1 offseason would do the trick was fooling themselves

lmao.  You think Zach is gonna grind for the next 6-7 years like Geno Smith did post-Jets?  Zach doesn’t even like football all that much on top of being really bad at it.

It’s over my guy.  Just take the L on this one.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TBJ said:

Zach Wilson discusses harsh Broncos reality amid Bo Nix hype

"I think when you really sit down and think about it, I've got no control over that,"

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/zach_wilson_discusses_harsh_broncos_reality_amid_bo_nix_hype/s1_13132_40717926

Only a guy who has never had to win a competition before in his pro career would think he has no control over the situation.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Only a guy who has never had to win a competition before in his pro career would think he has no control over the situation.  

If you can’t swim you have no control over how fast you drown either. Science! 

All Zach knows it’s not his fault. That is all! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, TBJ said:

Zach Wilson discusses harsh Broncos reality amid Bo Nix hype

"I think when you really sit down and think about it, I've got no control over that,"

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/zach_wilson_discusses_harsh_broncos_reality_amid_bo_nix_hype/s1_13132_40717926

He can’t help it he’s just bad at football.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, TBJ said:

Can anybody explain why joe douglas drafted him #2 over all?

Cause he has more talent for the position then 99% of qbs out there.  But you also need a brain for the game and thats where the jets missed out.

Zach was 100% the right pick at 2.  He just didnt work out.  It happens.  You move on.

• Upvote 1

Can you see why nobody takes you seriously yet?
He was touted as the consensus pick at that spot .. doesn't mean that it was impossible to discern the kid was a massive project. Especially after interviewing and watching a huge amount of tape on him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Cause he has more talent for the position then 99% of qbs out there.  But you also need a brain for the game and thats where the jets missed out.

Zach was 100% the right pick at 2.  He just didnt work out.  It happens.  You move on.

If wilson was the right pick at 2 he would have worked out. What a dumb statement. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

And this is the type of thinking that results in the Zach Wilson’s and the Trey Lances.  

• Upvote 1