1. 1. Whither Rodgers?

• RFK Jr fundraiser in Cali
    • European vacation
    • Ayahuasca trip/Darkness retreat
    • Minor surgery/injury related
    • Who cares/quiet quitting is fine now
    • Other

Bump 

Any update on where our cracked out QB is?

And I can’t wait until rodgers chews one of the WR’s or TE’s out for “running the wrong route” or “missing his hand signal” 

🙄

It’s not like the more time he spends with those guys the better they can understand HIS offense 🙄

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It’s the fifth option. It was right there. 

IMG_5343.jpeg

No, that's not what I asked for, T0m. 

Thats like the time I asked a 14-year-old juvenile Firestarter who denied starting a fire in the school bathroom, "OK, I know you didn't start the fire, but IF YOU DID, what color lighter would you use?" 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Bump 

And I can’t wait until rodgers chews one of the WR’s or TE’s out for “running the wrong route” or “missing his hand signal” 

🙄

It’s not like the more time he spends with those guys the better they can understand HIS offense 🙄

Rodgers doesn't smoke crack. Stop projecting.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m just going to say this and I don’t want anyone to overreact. But, if this story takes a sideways turn for us, Ryan Tannehill is still available. 

He has just as many career NYJ passing yards as Rodgers, so it has to be on the table.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bicketybam said:

Ignorance is no excuse.

By devolving into name-calling you’ve revealed the bankruptcy of your position. Thanks for making my point for me.

Sassy Hair GIF

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

He has just as many career NYJ passing yards as Rodgers, so it has to be on the table.

You know, they’ve already got his old OC on the payroll, a mauling OL, a stable of dynamic young backs, a couple of TEs who can catch. Tannehill is as low maintenance as it gets. Hmmm

5 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

Nice point made... we now have about 2 months to speculate what event he needed to be at should he choose to not reveal where he was...  

i’m aghast that Rodgers would draw this attention to himself, and with the willful assistance of two of his personal friends in media!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

It just dawned on me that maybe RFK JR stayed at Rogers Malibu beach house last night for the Glendale event tonight and Rodgers and Saleh's secrecy was just a security issue... just throwing it out there.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

Bump 

🙄

I wonder how many fights will start with “well maybe if you showed up at minicamp!…”

I gotta imagine at least several. 

• Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Look at this hero, standing vigilant, swatting back any and all unnecessarily hysterical reactions to this banal news story. 

I get that you're joking, but are these not unnecessarily hysterical reactions to a banal news story and is this not very obviously the point? Last year he showed up for everything and it was a huge deal. This year he didn't show up for something and it's a huge deal. From a football perspective the Jets should be contracted but from a marketing perspective the PR department may be the only human apparatus that survives AI.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

I get that you're joking, but are these not unnecessarily hysterical reactions to a banal news story and is this not very obviously the point? Last year he showed up for everything and it was a huge deal. This year he didn't show up for something and it's a huge deal. From a football perspective the Jets should be contracted but from a marketing perspective the PR department may be the only human apparatus that survives AI.

Which reactions are you referring to? In this thread specifically or that of the media at large? 

28 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Of course they are but T0mSchtick has a reputation to uphold! And he has his lemmings that agree with everything he says!

Party Running GIF by TRT

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Did he win a SB for the Jets?  I must've been asleep that year.  Reading is hard, Dickety Head.

I don't get to sleep during the day like you do working the overnight drive through at Mickey D's. My bad.

I wouldn't want Mahomes either. Never won anything for us. 🤡

• Ugh 1

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

Bump 

🙄

So Rodgers calling out a player for doing something wrong is bad? These are paid players that’s job is to know the playbook and run the right routes. They should be held accountable. 

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I’m just going to say this and I don’t want anyone to overreact. But, if this story takes a sideways turn for us, Ryan Tannehill is still available. 

Oh yeah happy days are here again-not

1 hour ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Oh yeah how can Skynet possibly compete with JB Smoove introducing new uniforms. 

• Haha 1