Bill Belichicks girlfriend : MERGED

1 hour ago, ARodJetsFan said:

How fitting is it that Belichick's final game as HC of the Patriots, was a loss to the Jets in Foxsborough where the Pats put up a whopping 3 pts.

Fitting? How so?

Did that game really make you feel better about watching him and the Patriots dynasty, and they’re reign of terror over the Jets? 
Personally, I put it in the “No, not at all” category, but if you took joy from it, good for you. 👍

21 hours ago, bicketybam said:

😅😅😅

This video is why God invented the intenet. Though if you're collecting SSI and banging a 24 year old, why are you sneaking? Heck, I'd be announcing it with a megaphone as i walked outside. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

This video is why God invented the intenet. Though if you're collecting SSI and banging a 24 year old, why are you sneaking? Heck, I'd be announcing it with a megaphone as i walked outside. 

It looked to me like he might have just been going to get a cigarette or something after tossing her around in the sack.

22 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Fitting? How so?

Did that game really make you feel better 

Yep, sure did.

Beating that P.O.S. always makes me feel better - regardless of the circumstances.

As the saying goes, a "W" is a "W"

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, varjet said:

I have seen alot of men date women younger and much younger than them, but 48 years younger is the biggest gap that I can remember.  

What about Anna Nicole Smith?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Like Don Shula admitting he can’t get his Colts loss to the Jets out of his mind?

Those two games aren’t even remotely comparable in importance, so no. Nothing like that at all.
(and you know that, so why would you even bother trying to equate them?)

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Those two games aren’t even remotely comparable in importance, so no. Nothing like that at all.
(and you know that, so why would you even bother trying to equate them?)

Because Bills hatred of the Jets makes it memorable to him.  Nothing more.  
Shulas lost what, 4 SBs?  Jets have always been a thorn in his side.

You have to be a Jet fan to get it, there are lots of reasons for being annoyed and bothered.  I’m sure Bill doesn’t want what could turn out to be his last game be a loss to the hated Jets.  Just like the Jets were to Shula

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Because Bills hatred of the Jets makes it memorable to him.  Nothing more.  
Shulas lost what, 4 SBs?  

GIF by Nickelodeon

Props for trying to equate a Super Bowl that was also the most famous upset in NFL history with a meaningless game between two shi**y teams on the last day of the season. A lesser man wouldn’t have tried, much less doubled down.

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

When it comes to my ex wife? Show  some one who hasn’t been! I forgive you buddy. 

After our last day in Family Court, I didn’t speak to my ex for 12 years when I was about to pull out of the entrance to the hotel everyone was going to stay the weekend of the Rehersal dinner for my daughter’s wedding. After I brought up my luggage. I yelled over to a woman parked further down from the doorways, “Ma’am I’m leaving, you can park up here”

My daughter told me that night she told her “your father didn’t even recognize me. He called me ma’m!” The kid told me she said Mom, remember I told you “you might want to lose a few pounds before my wedding?”

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

How fitting is it that Belichick's final game as HC of the Patriots, was a loss to the Jets in Foxsborough where the Pats put up a whopping 3 pts.

I mean, that’s not really what anyone will remember. I already forgot lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

I mean, that’s not really what anyone will remember. I already forgot lol

Pleasent Jets memories always remain etched into my memory, probably because they're so few & far between.

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I respect you for realizing my post wasn’t a joke, but an actual description! 

An old buddy of mine used to refer to his ex as Big Box. She worked at the DMV. When I'd see her there, she'd always ask,  "how's Steve?" and I'd think to myself...you don't wanna know..

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, GangGreened said:

You guys acting like the Jets got the last laugh on BB are hysterical. And delusional… my goodness. 

The bar has been lowered so much that people actually were excited to win a meaningless game (as far as the playoffs, though it did affect both teams' draft position) against the Pats.  And our idiot HC ran Breece Hall into the ground that day to get the win, just so he could unveil his "we're 1-0 in 2024" and "enjoy this win all offseason" slogans.  

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The bar has been lowered so much that people actually were excited to win a meaningless game (as far as the playoffs, though it did affect both teams' draft position) against the Pats.  And our idiot HC ran Breece Hall into the ground that day to get the win, just so he could unveil his "we're 1-0 in 2024" and "enjoy this win all offseason" slogans.  

Yeah I’ve never cared less about a regular season game.  I heard Joe Beningo next day celebrating the win “Belichick didnt get to celebrate his last win against the Jets”.  Yeah Joe I’m sure Belichick will just have to live in the past with his 6 rings and endless domination of lousy jets teams for over 20 years

• Upvote 2

On 6/19/2024 at 12:34 AM, Jet Nut said:

How many old men do you come in contact with or know of?  
How many have been with a girl 48 years their junior for months?  

Guess no one picked up on the reoccurring “Belichicks still a scumbag” theme either.  

Wait till you find out all the  people you idolized , or thought were great .    ( from biggest sports stars , movie stars, Hollywood , Presidents / politicians etc) what they were doing with actually children.    Will make you  sick.  It’s all coming out .          These two are consenting ADULTS over the age , so while you might frown on it .    It’s really no one business.       People who did the stuff to kids - they should be giving the death penalty .       Remember this name Ray Chandler - it’s not a guy.    When you hear this name in the news pay attention because it time for people to wake up what’s been going on.  When all this stuff comes out this might be the thing that takes down all major sports. .   

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Wait till you find out all the  people you idolized , or thought were great .    ( from biggest sports stars , movie stars, Hollywood , Presidents / politicians etc) what they were doing with actually children.    Will make you  sick.  It’s all coming out .          These two are consenting ADULTS over the age , so while you might frown on it .    It’s really no one business.       People who did the stuff to kids - they should be giving the death penalty .       Remember this name Ray Chandler - it’s not a guy.    When you hear this name in the news pay attention because it time for people to wake up what’s been going on.  When all this stuff comes out this might be the thing that takes down all major sports. .   

Bill Cosby was probably most people's breaking point.  When all that crap came out, you realized the no celebrity was 'safe'.  I do believe a specific few are really good people, but that one stunned everyone I know.

However, that really has nothing to do with BB as others have said.  It certainly seems okay to me to laugh at it, but there's a part of me that's gotta admit 'good for him'.  Just because society expects you to date in your age range doesn't mean squat.  Unless some older guy is looking at my daughter.  In that case, I will simply add another 8x4 garden bed to my property and the vegetables will be well-nourished.