Official Yankee Pitching Thread

Jet/BosoxFan

OK, let's get the nicities out of the way here:

We probably cant kill Rivera yet until he proves that he has actually come back down to Earth.

That said...

Bwa-hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!

Nice pitching staff!

-The Old Unit, he is FINISHED!

-The only consistent thing about Missina is that he is inconsistent. Best days are long gone.

-Wang, while showing signs of decency, but he is more likely to throw batting practice than deliver a quality start. Plus, he was hurt last year with shoulder problems...you hate to see that in a young guy.

-Chacon, was only good for like half of one season, and now has come up for air.

-Pavano & Wright, do I even need to throw salt on your wounds here? And these 2 are your YOUNG guys!!!

-Farnsworth is wild and sucks.

-Dotel was once good in Houston but has since been crippled and wont be trusted in a big spot.

-Sturtze was run into the ground 2 years ago and have been paying the price since. You can take the pitcher out of Tampa, but you cant Tampa out of the pitcher!

bwa-hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I dunno why I am still here on this thread, I guess I am waiting for something logical to happen.

Either fat george is going to bring back David Cone and Jimmy Key to pitch for this team of geriatrics

or

JonEJinx is going to learn NOT to deflect attention away from his sh*tty bottom-feeding team by pointing fingers at the first place team!!!

I dunno why I am still here on this thread, I guess I am waiting for something logical to happen.

Either fat george is going to bring back David Cone and Jimmy Key to pitch for this team of geriatrics

or

JonEJinx is going to learn NOT to deflect attention away from his sh*tty bottom-feeding team by pointing fingers at the first place team!!!

Cone and Key are done. They really aren't options at this point. Bringing them in for workouts last week was a mistake. :rolleyes:

Cone and Key are done. They really aren't options at this point. Bringing them in for workouts last week was a mistake. :rolleyes:

wait,,i missed that,,,did the yanks REALLY bring in 'The Masturbator' for a workout???

WTF!!!!! Isnt he like 50?

wait,,i missed that,,,did the yanks REALLY bring in 'The Masturbator' for a workout???

WTF!!!!! Isnt he like 50?

Nah they wanted him to come in. But he said he didn't like the Yankee stadium bullpen. So unless they guaranteed him a spot in the rotation, no deal.

Man that was great. Coney getting accused of touching himself in the bullpen. Those crazy Mets!!!

Nah they wanted him to come in. But he said he didn't like the Yankee stadium bullpen. So unless they guaranteed him a spot in the rotation, no deal.

Man that was great. Coney getting accused of touching himself in the bullpen. Those crazy Mets!!!

At least he didn't cut off the head of a cat.

Back on topic- For $200,000,000 you'd think the Skanks would have at least one good pitcher.

JBF may be a bit over the top and gleeful. The Yankees might still feast on the Rays and Birds for 90+ wins on hitting alone. But other than Wang and Rivera(who they've managed to get in a game 3 times, once in a strictly-workout blowout), the pitching has pretty much sucked.

Jaret Wright is not a major league pitcher. That he gets a spot over Chacon is a disgrace. I'm going to be $100 against the Yankees every time he starts; it's like stealing money.

Phvck Carl Pavano with a rusty saw. Enough of him and his hangnails and nonsense.

Mussina is a lock to pitch okay. I have no problem with him. He's a decent starter, though not the guy he was with the Birds.

Johnson's done. Why they felt compelled to dump Admiral Halsey and cash for 40+ Unit rather than Josh Beckett is bordering on a crime. The time to get Johnson was in 2004 rather than keeping up this pretense that Whore Hay is still a real catcher. But they got stupidly sentimental then and apparently want to pretend that Unit's birth certifcate doesn't exist. He's 42; how long could you have expected him to be effective anyway?

I'm genuinely worried. Teams can get old all at once. God only knows how old Matsui is. Sheffield looks done. Think JBF is very wrong about A-ROd, and I'm very impressed with Damon. But this team doesn't have the look of a winner right now. They spent all of last summer trying to catch up, and it probably cost them vs. the Angels. Don't get the sense they learned a damn thing.

problem is that $150,000,000 of that goes to security in and around

'Jankee Stadium'

When is the last time you were in the area. It is safe there. I would feel better being stranded there then around a bunch of rednecks.

It shows you how much confidence one has when all he does is rag on the others team when it's APRIL.

I've said this time and time again, Boston fans, enjoy your April and May AL East Championship Banners, hang them high!

We'll enjoy ours at the end of the season.

It shows you how much confidence one has when all he does is rag on the others team when it's APRIL.

I've said this time and time again, Boston fans, enjoy your April and May AL East Championship Banners, hang them high!

You have a point. Jets fans rejoice in their off-season championships all the time.

Haven't posted in this forum in a while...

JBF is up to his old ticks, as usual. He's obviously worried about the Yanks again.

What do you think the over/under on JBF's meaningless Yankee threads will be this season?

I say 65.

Mussina sucks. I mean, seriously, 7 1/3 innings and 1 earned run?

Not acceptable.

Seriously though, I expect Moose to have a better year this year than last year because its his contract year and Moose wants 1 more big payday.

Carl Pavano,The Old Unit and Jared Wright should never have been signed. We can't and WON'T win with those clowns.

Anybody who leaves the game on for more than 5 minutes can see the Old unit is ****. Total trash.

We can have the AL all star team hitting for us....we won't do a god damn thing without improving the pitching staff.

Carl Pavano,The Old Unit and Jared Wright should never have been signed. We can't and WON'T win with those clowns.

Anybody who leaves the game on for more than 5 minutes can see the Old unit is ****. Total trash.

We can have the AL all star team hitting for us....we won't do a god damn thing without improving the pitching staff.

What? I thought signing the (at the time) 41-year old has-been Randy Johnson was going to lead the Yankees to the promised land?

Much like Johnny Damon, yes, JOHNNY DAMON, with a 12-year old's arm, is supposed to this year.

What mediocre overpaid signing will Yankee fans latch on to as their "big acquisition" next year? Ivan Rodriguez? Greg Maddux?

This thread is just way too funny

BlowSuxdaGreek is at it again........everytime he starts a new thread about the poor Yanks, the good guys come through

Not really, but since when have you let the "facts" get in the way of statements you make?

Enjoy that 3-way tie for the cellar.

This thread is just way too funny

BlowSuxdaGreek is at it again........everytime he starts a new thread about the poor Yanks, the good guys come through

C'mon BlowSux, I beg you.....a new thread today.....PLEAAAASE!!!!

Hey JonE@sswipe...

I know that you can read, but I am not quite sure that you can comprehend what you are reading.

Re-read my post, where I call Mussina "INCONSISTENT" you g'damn rube! That means, last time he sucked, this time he was good, next time he'll likely be so-so, if not suck again, and so on and so forth. And if he mixes 2 quality starts together...he'll mix 2 poor outtings together as well.

I didnt say MM sucks. I hope you understand that.

PLEASE...pretty please....with cherries on top...

DONT PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH. You clearly arent smart enough to do that

Ya know whats truly sad about the latest turn the discussion has taken...I se the whole thing up with my wit and foresight. I purposely made the innocuos comment about putting words in my mouth to prompt one of the juvenile lowlife JBF-haters into making some sort of infantile remark so my legions of fans and I could tee off on him.

Is anybody surprised it was Maxman? Didnt think so.

But much to my disbelief, there were 3 retards who took the bait!!! I used to think I was the JN.com puppet master, now I KNOW that I am.

The price you pay for being the alpha male.

Haven't posted in this forum in a while...

JBF is up to his old ticks, as usual. He's obviously worried about the Yanks again.

What do you think the over/under on JBF's meaningless Yankee threads will be this season?

I say 65.

I'lll take the over. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived