Traveling west is already a disadvantage

Science has proven this fact that teams traveling west  are at a disadvantage due to our biological clock (circadian rhythm- @Larz)

I also believe that the 49ers game will be rigged,  regardless of our best efforts. I don't trust Goddell and his conspiracies.  

We will play a tough game, but I am sure there will be a sold out referee that will hinder our victory (see example below).

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Considering that the final preseason game is August 24th and the 49ers game is on September 9th, I would think that the jets will go out there Saturday. 

Also it’s traveling east for a 1:00 start that has historically given NFL teams problems. 

What makes this interesting is it’s a night game. 8:15 PT is like 11:15 ET to the Jets circadian rhythm 

considering the team probably averages like 27 years old I think they can handle it  

Jets by 11

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 2

13 hours ago, Bronx said:

Science has proven this fact that teams traveling west  are at a disadvantage due to our biological clock (circadian rhythm- @Larz)

I also believe that the 49ers game will be rigged,  regardless of our best efforts. I don't trust Goddell and his conspiracies.  

We will play a tough game, but I am sure there will be a sold out referee that will hinder our victory (see example below).

This is just another example of Goodell favoring the Jets.  Both times the Jets go West, they have a 10+ day break.

Do they already have your Superbowl trophy inscribed with Jets?

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

This is just another example of Goodell favoring the Jets.  Both times the Jets go West, they have a 10+ day break.

Do they already have your Superbowl trophy inscribed with Jets?

We do comedy in the Lounge, not the main forum.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Larz said:

Considering that the final preseason game is August 24th and the 49ers game is on September 9th, I would think that the jets will go out there Saturday. 

Also it’s traveling east for a 1:00 start that has historically given NFL teams problems. 

What makes this interesting is it’s a night game. 8:15 PT is like 11:15 ET to the Jets circadian rhythm 

considering the team probably averages like 27 years old I think they can handle it  

Jets by 11

Uh, the game will be on TV in NY at 8:15 ET, in California, it’ll be 5:15. Advantage, SF, yes, but I think these young athletes are probably capable of staying up past 11pm. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, slats said:

Uh, the game will be on TV in NY at 8:15 ET, in California, it’ll be 5:15. Advantage, SF, yes, but I think these young athletes are probably capable of staying up past 11pm. 

I was hoping no one would notice lol. Laying in bed last night I was thinking about it and was like wait….😂

• Haha 2

I'm old enough to remember the 2021 season when the Jets played almost all of their games in the Eastern Time Zone. The 3 western-most places they played were in Denver, Houston and Indy. I think it was a modern NFL record for fewest miles travelled. 

And the Jets went 4-12 that year.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Larz said:

I was hoping no one would notice lol. Laying in bed last night I was thinking about it and was like wait….😂

Do you have some Geno Smith in your genetics?