***OFFICIAL JETS VS COMMIES GAME-DAY THREAD****

So I thought they looked like sh*t mostly. The Skins are most assuredly tanking this year and their starters bitch-smacked the Jets half to death. Cool that practice squad Peasley made some plays, but this team is red flags city. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

So I thought they looked like sh*t mostly. The Skins are most assuredly tanking this year and their starters bitch-smacked the Jets half to death. Cool that practice squad Peasley made some plays, but this team is red flags city. 

This is so dumb its not even funny.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The jets played 1 starter that I know of (Tippmann) today and it took 11 plays for the Redskins starters to score a touchdown on a secondary manned by Bernard Converse a rookie, Mr. irrelevant, and other guys that I did not know existed.  It was a rookie showcase and they all played well.

The main takeaway from the first series is that I’m glad Daniels is not in our division

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The jets played 1 starter that I know of (Tippmann) today and it took 11 plays for the Redskins starters to score a touchdown on a secondary manned by Bernard Converse a rookie, Mr. irrelevant, and other guys that I did not know existed.  It was a rookie showcase and they all played well.

Did not love what I saw from the offense at all, which makes me think the entire offense emanates from Aaron Rodgers’ drug-addled mind, which is not super awesome.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Taylor/Rodgers battle will have to wait until next week 😅

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Did not love what I saw from the offense at all, which makes me think the entire offense emanates from Aaron Rodgers’ drug-addled mind, which is not super awesome.

Don't forget about his 41 year achilles...

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Don't forget about his 41 year achilles...

In another couple of weeks Fidelio will be taking about Rodgers' 43 year old achilles 😅

I wish we had iron man Zach Wilson back. That guy never got hurt. Oh wait....

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

In another couple of weeks Fidelio will be taking about Rodgers' 43 year old achilles 😅

I wish we had iron man Zach Wilson back. That guy never got hurt. Oh wait....

Achilles age faster than the rest of the body, so… yeah

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

By week 17, Rodgers' Achilles will be 102.

According to new studies, the achilles ages twice as fast as the human body. So while Rodgers may feel like himself at 40, his achilles is 80 years old

44 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

1. It's glorified practice.  Welcome to the modern NFL.

2. Starters (mostly) sat.  Again, welcome to the modern NFL and fearful-and-risk-averse Saleh style.

3. It's the first PS Game, they're always sloppy trash.

4. Preseason = Ultra-Vanilla

Sadly, we won't have any idea who or what this team is on the field (as opposed to on-paper) till after the end of the opening regular season game.

I do hope the Saleh plan of sitting everyone decent works out.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The problem that's not being discussed is the odds of Taylor being able to play more than 3 or 4 games is quite low too.

The good news is that it looks like we actually have a #3 QB this year unlike your boy last year. Wilson won't even be the #3 for the Broncos #sadclown

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

1. It's glorified practice.  Welcome to the modern NFL.

2. Starters (mostly) sat.  Again, welcome to the modern NFL and fearful-and-risk-averse Saleh style.

3. It's the first PS Game, they're always sloppy trash.

4. Preseason = Ultra-Vanilla

Sadly, we won't have any idea who or what this team is on the field (as opposed to on-paper) till after the end of the opening regular season game.

I do hope the Saleh plan of sitting everyone decent works out.

We gained a lot of information about the backup players and who could end up as QB3. Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!! also got work in with his snaps.