Buffalo Bills 🦬 CIA

5 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Just wanted to let you know I am a buffalo bills fan that has subverted your fanbase!!

I am here to demoralize your fanbase and remind you that you will never win the division as long as Allen is the QB for buffalo. 

I also have 4 other accounts 👀 FYI

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

Ok.

13 minutes ago, BradSmith16fan said:

Know this is just sports so it's small potatoes, however wouldn't be surprised if stuff like this op claimed to do didn't happen with social issues talked about on platforms (like youtube) as well.

nathan fillion castle GIF

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BradSmith16fan said:

You can laugh, but don't discount it. 

Again...

Know this is just sports so it's small potatoes, however wouldn't be surprised if stuff like this op claimed to do didn't happen with social issues talked about on platforms (like youtube) as well.

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Just wanted to let you know I am a buffalo bills fan that has subverted your fanbase!!

I am here to demoralize your fanbase and remind you that you will never win the division as long as Allen is the QB for buffalo. 

Go Bills!

19transition-briefing-levine1-mediumSquareAt3X.thumb.jpg.1c12d140cb00d45c22e6015f42cf7d44.jpg

You had us completely fooled!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

Say it with me: "J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!"    ::GoJets:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

It seems like you have "table jumped" one time too many. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

Your pro-Zach Wilson talking points helped you blend in very easily. Well played.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Permanent brain damage?

jump-ouch.gif

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

meryl streep bitch please GIF

You are at best sloppy seconds. 

• Haha 4

On 9/1/2024 at 10:02 AM, Testaverde9819 said:

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

james mcavoy split GIF

^ The GIF you should have used. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/1/2024 at 10:02 AM, Testaverde9819 said:

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

Buffalo isn't even a US city. It's western NY, a basic shlthole with no economy and over weight people.