No College FB Thread Today?

4 minutes ago, Trotter said:

My killer was ravens plus 3.

had a pretty big number on it - oh well

I took them also, but my big disaster was last week’s FSU loss to BC. They got  both of us.

After all these years you would think I’d be smart enough to know there’s no such thing as a “lock”.

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I took them also, but my big disaster was last week’s FSU loss to BC. They got  both of us.

After all these years you would think I’d be smart enough to know there’s no such thing as a “lock”.

Yup

hey wer’e due!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Notre Dame is trying really hard to lose this one.

Riley Leonard is not a big time, big school QB. Should have stuck and finished at Duke or followed his coach to TA&M.

Notre Dame needs to stop bringing in these upperclassmen from smaller programs looking for 1 year at an FCS school to improve their draft stock. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Texas obliterated Michigan earlier, Notre Dame in a barnburner against Illinois Directional University. lol

That Notre Dame loss was so bad. They got blasted for their schedule being soft and it didn't even matter.

Nebraska is dominating in the trenches. Hey Colorado the offensive line is important, who knew?

• Upvote 1