***OFFICIAL REAL NFL OPENING DAY GAMES THREAD***

Kyler Murray is ass.  He's Mark Sanchez with better legs.  He does not see the entire field...   like ever.   MHJ all alone in the endzone for an easy TD that would have put Az and extra point away from a win.  But Murray doesn't look/see him for some inexplicable reason. It wasn't a check down.  Arizona offense is run like hot garbage.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hawk said:

I am not sure I have ever seen such a dumb decision than that pass from Levi's for the pick 6.

As a Jets fan, that's saying something.

try looking at the Arizona offense, whcih seems to be run by clowns.

• Upvote 1

Kyler Murray is ass.  He's Mark Sanchez with better legs.  He does not see the entire field...   like ever.   MHJ all alone in the endzone for an easy TD that would have put Az and extra point away from a win.  But Murray doesn't look/see him for some inexplicable reason. It wasn't a check down.  Arizona offense is run like hot garbage.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I have Harrison in my daily.  Not sure why I trusted Murray to look for him.  

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And?  Every week counts when you only play 17 games.  It'd have been nice to bank a loss for each of our divisional foes right off the bat.  And that was very much in play for all 3.

Go ahead, stress yourself out because the AFCE is 3-0. The Bengals lost and they were a bigger threat to our playoff aspirations going into today. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Dcat said:

They do this every year, don't they? Opening day humiliation is a thing for them.  Really puts a dent in my seasonal NE under 4.5 wins.  This one was supposed to be a gimme.

I’m sure that game knocked out a lot of survivor pool entrants.  

8 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Go ahead, stress yourself out because the AFCE is 3-0. The Bengals lost and they were a bigger threat to our playoff aspirations going into today. 

Thanks for your permission.

I want a division title not a wild card.  So, no, the Bengals losing doesn’t make me feel better.  We haven’t had a home playoff game since I was 16 years old.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Thanks for your permission.

I want a division title not a wild card.  So, no, the Bengals losing doesn’t make me feel better.  We haven’t had a home playoff game since I was 16 years old.  

The division is under our control. Yea sure wild card, the idea is to get the #1 or 2 seed and the bengals were projected to be with there before today.

12 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

When we loose tomorrow and everyone else in the AFCE is 1-0 there is going to be an epic meltdown of over reactions.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

The division is under our control. Yea sure wild card, the idea is to get the #1 or 2 seed and the bengals were projected to be with there before today.

Yes, I’m aware we control our destiny there.  Just woulda been nice to get a little assistance and to not enter the 4pm games in last place already, lol.  

• Haha 1