Tyreek Hill arrest

Watching it now. Someone is passing by and recording it on the dl. One cop is recorded kicking him for no reason as well. They say its a traffic violation but he is in cuffs. Seems like the cops were iverly aggressive as usual

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Watching it now. Someone is passing by and recording it on the dl. One cop is recorded kicking him for no reason as well. They say its a traffic violation but he is in cuffs. Seems like the cops were iverly aggressive as usual

Yes, I am sure future saint tyreke hill was being a total choirboy and the cops are just overreacting.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yes, I am sure future saint tyreke hill was being a total choirboy and the cops are just overreacting.

It doesnt matter what he is . The cops need to act like professionals. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

Dum dum thats not the video. Eventually someone will post the other video and then you can put your foot in your mouth even more.

There is another video from ppl driving in the other direction. He is brought up from the ground and walked over to the motorcycles. He is standing. Then for no apparent reason, the cop on the right side of the screen winds up and kicks him and he falls and then the video ends

• Haha 1

Just now, HighPitch said:

Dum dum thats not the video. Eventually someone will post the other video and then you can put your foot in your mouth even more.

There is another video from ppl driving in the other direction. He is brought up from the ground and walked over to the motorcycles. He is standing. Then for no apparent reason, the cop on the right side of the screen winds up and kicks him and he falls and then the video ends

Kicked him like when tyrke hill kicked his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach?

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Kicked him like when tyrke hill kicked his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach?

See these are the words of a fool. It doesnt matter what he did in the past. Yea i get it tryeek is a pos nobody is debating that but cops need to be respectful and follow the law. If it was your daughter you would be livid

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

See these are the words of a fool. It doesnt matter what he did in the past. Yea i get it tryeek is a pos nobody is debating that but cops need to be respectful and follow the law. If it was your daughter you would be livid

I agree in principle with what you're saying.  But I'd want to see the video first before judging what went on.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Im sure they were respectful until tyreke hill acted like tyreke hill always does and they had to put him in his place.

To give tyreke hill the benefit of the doubt with his history is what is foolish.

Thanks to these police officers for making miami a little safer for a short period of time this morning.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I agree in principle with what you're saying.  But I'd want to see the video first before judging what went on.

Thats fair

its funny espn played this video over and over and over a half hr ago and now this other video , the one posted here, has been presented. This video occurs a few minutes before the other one.

its very clear. He is standing in cuffs by the motorcycles and like 4 cops. The person is driving by and recording. For no apparant reason the coo on the right winds up, gives tyreek a wicked kick, tyreek goes down and then the video ends. I am not making it up

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Look, it's in Miami. The cops are probably Fin fans. He had to do something so stupid and egregious and then get combative and obnoxious rather than polite that he left them no choice. Miscreants of all kinds-Antonio Brown, Aaron Hernandez, Lawrence Taylor-at least managed to keep it together to get to the stadium on gameday without incident. Recall even the home teams usually stay at a local hotel the night before a game for housekeeping ,and this idiot couldn't do the basic thing of getting to the stadium. 

Really?

being obnoxious is t justification to be on the ground. Look im a conservative republican but im not a blind idiot. I know what happened. Tyreek is a black guy in a 300k car. He got pulled over for a minor incident. Surely he lipped off to the cops. Cops go overboard. JWN rejoices because its not him and he is happy a dolphin had his civil rights violated. 
When you see the other video of him being kicked, tell me thats OK with you. Plus in the end no charges. Gee i wonder why

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im sure they were respectful until tyreke hill acted like tyreke hill always does and they had to put him in his place.

To give tyreke hill the benefit of the doubt with his history is what is foolish.

Thanks to these police officers for making miami a little safer for a short period of time this morning.

Omg. You are seriously not an asset to our great nation

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Thats fair

its funny espn played this video over and over and over a half hr ago and now this other video , the one posted here, has been presented. This video occurs a few minutes before the other one.

its very clear. He is standing in cuffs by the motorcycles and like 4 cops. The person is driving by and recording. For no apparant reason the coo on the right winds up, gives tyreek a wicked kick, tyreek goes down and then the video ends. I am not making it up

Having watched more body cam videos than I can count, "professionally", no idea what the full context was. Their protocol may call for him to be taken down to the ground voluntarily, and forcibly if he won't comply. And would bet my house that this was not a stop a bunch of cops working a quiet Sunday morning detail wanted to make. And it escalated because after driving like a dangerous a-hole,  rather than saying "Sorry, guys!!" this idiot ran his mouth. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Ugh 1

7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Thats fair

im not saying i dont believe you, but i just google it and nobody is reporting him getting kicked and dropping to the ground. i would expect that would be the headline.

could it be maybe you thought it was a kick? 

• Upvote 1