Flacco explodes 359yrd 3TD/0INT

Flacco looks 100x better than Rodgers.  Anyone see the 20 yard run for first down he had?

Here's a mind ****.  What if the Jets just let Flacco be the starter when they originally traded for him?  How much better does JD/Saleh's record look if they just stuck w/ the veteran?

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, JiFtheOracle said:

Flacco looks 100x better than Rodgers.  Anyone see the 20 yard run for first down he had?

Here's a mind ****.  What if the Jets just let Flacco be the starter when they originally traded for him?  How much better does JD/Saleh's record look if they just stuck w/ the veteran?

We had him here 2 years in a row though and our CS couldn't win with him.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Even worse JD cut Flacco only to have to trade back for him. 
Tongue Goat GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Dunnie said:

And I will be there to take the kidneys, and liver with a nice chianti emoji23.png

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hope you like mercury poisoning, Zika and cirrhosis 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Biggs said:

Plus, according to my wife, he’s much better looking than Rodgers and his family doesn’t seem to hate him.

As my grandma used to say “If you seem to have a problem with everyone, the solution usually starts in the mirror.”

• Upvote 3

Just now, jgb said:

As my grandma used to say “If you seem to have a problem with everyone, the solution usually starts in the mirror.”

I’m assuming your grandmother like Joe Flacco didn’t get their plays called into their brains by Hackett.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

I’m assuming your grandmother like Joe Flacco didn’t get their plays called into their brains by Hackett.

My grandma only took instruction from Dewer’s, Benson & Hedges and the Bingo number caller 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Benson & Hedges always took the snap under center.

When my grandmother was dying (she had broken her hip in a fall and when she went in they discovered cancer in her lung), my mom said “I told her the cigarettes would kill her.”

My response: “Mom, she’s 94. She beat those odds.”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Likely not much better because of the OL.

1 hour ago, jgb said:

After leading Cleveland to playoffs last year. 

Damning indictment of Jets coaching staff.

Imagine we had kept Flacco, Mike White and Mike Lefleur. We’d ship out Zach and just be scoring points. Oh, and Saleh wouldn’t have started mailing it in after being forced to fire his pal.

• Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Flacco can easily throw for 300 yards cause he actually throws the ball down the field.

Rodgers will never throw for 300 yards because he doesnt throw it more than 2 yards down the field.

Its pathetic.

Here is your periodic reminder that this turkey doesn't watch football. 👆

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Flacco can easily throw for 300 yards cause he actually throws the ball down the field.

Rodgers will never throw for 300 yards because he doesnt throw it more than 2 yards down the field.

Its pathetic.

I agree he needs to take more shots downfield but doing so will likely get him killed.  He hasn't had much time in the pocket all season.

2 hours ago, jgb said:

After leading Cleveland to playoffs last year. 

Damning indictment of Jets coaching staff.

Okay, maybe they should’ve kept Flacco as back up or even started him interim until they found the right guy in the draft.  But I seriously doubt if he would have the same success the way the oline is pass and run blocking.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, rangerous said:

Okay, maybe they should’ve kept Flacco as back up or even started him interim until they found the right guy in the draft.  But I seriously doubt if he would have the same success the way the oline is pass and run blocking.

It’s merely one domino in a massive, cascading indictment of their competence 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Imagine we had kept Flacco, Mike White and Mike Lefleur. We’d ship out Zach and just be scoring points. Oh, and Saleh wouldn’t have started mailing it in after being forced to fire his pal.

Firing LeFleur was disgusting. Typical move for an embattled HC to throw a subordinate overboard as a scapegoat 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Ya let’s not act like Flacco is this great QB.

What he is doing that we’re not is throwing down the field and throwing to guys that are open. Instead of just oh stop throwing to “spots” hoping the WRs make a highlight reel catch.

Oh he’s throwing down the field to guys that are open? That’s all? Well, hell, let’s send a memo to the Jets coaching staff.

• Haha 2