Monday Night Football Thread DEREK CARR SUCKS BEERFISH

1 minute ago, TheAustrian said:

Mahomes with 4 Passes to his tight ends on the td Drive for about 50 Yards but we dont need tight end studs

If Rodgers wasn’t averse to throwing into the middle of the field, he’d find out he has some decent TEs

8 minutes ago, TheAustrian said:

Where does this come from . Rodgers had a few tes hes got good chemistry with like Tonyan who isn’t even good

Throughput his career Rodgers had been avoiding the middle of the field as it can lead to more interceptions has you watched close by on Sunday 

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Throughput his career Rodgers had been avoiding the middle of the field as it can lead to more interceptions has you watched close by on Sunday 

As I witness every raiders game or the game I’m seeing just now a tight end can play outside too . Most of Bowers catches were not in the middle … and if Rodgers can’t feed a bowers like minshew he straight out sucks 

1 minute ago, TheAustrian said:

As I witness every raiders game or the game I’m seeing just now a tight end can play outside too . Most of Bowers catches were not in the middle 

I am not arguing with your logic , I am just telling you how Rodgers like to play 

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Derrick Carr 72% comp, 104 rating

Pyramid head Rodgers  61 % comp 82 rating (plus massive draft resources, plus the Green Bay half dozen f jags, plus HACKETT!, plus drama drama drama)

You do not wanna mess with me dude, (opening and closing his switch blade)

Beerfish is gangsta. That said Carr has had pretty numbers his whole career and always comes up small in big spots. Signing him is committing to being in QB purgatory. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Picking Jamal Adams over Patrick Mahommes because we liked Christian Hackenbug is one of the biggest strokes of genius mike mcgannan ever had.  (And people rag on the Idzik 12)

Mahomes is a bust if drafted by the Jets. I agree we needed QB though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

Beerfish is gangsta. That said Carr has had pretty numbers his whole career and always comes up small in big spots. Signing him is committing to being in QB purgatory. 

People blast guys like carr and cousins all the time and we have not had a QB within 100 miles as good as either of those guys.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

People blast guys like carr and cousins all the time and we have not had a QB within 100 miles as good as either of those guys.

You're not wrong.  I didn't want either though because I didn't think that either was a guy you could win a SB with (I still feel that way, btw).  I was 100% for brining in AR8 (though I preferred TB12) because I wanted us to "swing big".  Right now it looks like it's going to be the usual Jets' disaster, of course.

I also want to add that I don't think either Cousins or Carr would be having great seasons here either because our OL was an abomination last year and it's been poor so far this year.

• Upvote 1