Who is most to blame for Jets offensive struggles this season?

Who is most to blame for the Jets offensive struggles right now?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Why can't the Jets move the ball right now?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • O-line
    • The demoted one (Hackett)
    • The fired one (Robert Saleh)

• AFJF changed the title to Who is most to blame for Jets offensive struggles this season?
4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

In Order...

Nathaniel Hackett
Alan Dropzard
Robert Salad
(Gap)
OL
Breece Hall (2 ypc)
Aaron
Garrett

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The team leader in TD receptions has been the second biggest problem on offense this season because he had one terrible game?  

• Upvote 1

The team leader in TD receptions has been the second biggest problem on offense this season because he had one terrible game?  
Yeah .. he might slot better right above/below the OL

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hackett, and if not him, Kevin Carter?

I don’t know what’s going on with the oline, but I don’t really see guys getting beat.  Besides fashanu, he’s always getting beat

its more guys just don’t know who to block, or there’s just more guys to block than blockers available 

something has been seriously wrong with the scheme 

• Upvote 1

The head coach, first and foremost. He's in charge of the team, and Bob thought absolutely nothing needed to be change, and stupid jets fans are just impatient... because we haven't been watching this same inept shlt for FOR YEARS or anything... Team is far too talented for the predictable garbage he trotted out there week after week year after year. Hackett and Keith Carter also prime suspects. A good coach would have this team at the top of the AFC rn 

This is pure speculation since none of us know how much these guys influenced the play calling, as confident as people are in their opinions.

I'd guess Saleh was responsible for the scripted plays and the general philosophy of the offense. Mano a Mano. I don't like it and ima guess that Hackett would have been slightly better without Saleh. I don't like Hackett either so I'm glad we don't have to find out. 

You can blame the Oline but it's tough to block against teams that know what's coming. 

It's a good thing that we'll find out tonight isn't it?   At least I hope we find out something  tonight.

If we run straight over the guard on every first and second down and short yardage tonight then I don't know what I'll do.

• Post of the Week 1

40 minutes ago, jgb said:

Really need multiple voting options lol. I voted Saleh though because only he had the power to change anything if Hackett wasn’t getting it done (which he was not).

I don't believe this.  Saleh was trying to replace Hackett during the offseason but couldn't give an upgrade the OC title because of Rodgers.  This has been reported by Rossini the lying betch that always turns out to be right on the money.  

FYI Hackett has retained the title of OC even after Downing was given the play calling.

IMO, the MAJOR issues have had to do with lack of discipline, rhythm and chemistry, preparation, and poor player utilization. That is 100% on coaching. And I think Saleh is the guy who is responsible. He has to make sure his team comes ready to play, his players are held accountable and play/practice in a culture where dumb penalties are simply inexcusable. It's on him when the offense comes out flat. It's on him when he is unable to get the right guys on the field. And Saleh runs the practices, right? He should be able to have his guys develop certain plays where they have chemistry, go to plays they can rely on.

A close second is Hack. After all, he is (was) in charge of the offense. Simple as that. 

And third is Rodgers simply because he is the de facto offensive coordinator. The offense runs through him. And if he can't get his guys on board to execute, regardless of the poor coaching, who can? 

I don't really blame the o-line. They have done their job (for the most part) protecting ARod. They struggled making lanes in the run game, but the play-calling has not been very creative and let's be honest, that was never going to be their strength. And when the Jets did find productive running in Allen, they seemed to move away from it, continuing to feed the ball to a struggling Breece Hall. And while this is not an excuse, the Jets have played very good defenses. Putting this on the o-line, especially when seeing how poor the execution has been by the rest of the offense and how well they have played early on in pass pro is a bit of a cop out. 

I went with Saleh because the main problem seems to be players making numerous mistakes all over the offense not justy the O-line. A good coach would have put  a stop to all the ridiculous penalties after it became a common occurance. Pre Snap penalties are a direct reflection of preperation and I think we lead the NFL in that category.