3 games in 11 days, again

Our schedule has been an absolute trainwreck.  We're all over the place.  Thursday night, Sunday night, Sunday morning, Monday night,.

We were just in London on Sunday morning then we're on MNF, followed by Sunday Night Football.  Then we get a 1PM Sunday game (hallelujah!) but it's followed by Thursday Night Football .  Then 2 weeks later Sunday Night Football again.

From a fan's perspective I just want to watch some 1PM Sunday games (which is what I associate with football).  6 out of our 1st 11 games were prime time.  It's so annoying that the NFL is did this crap to us for the 2nd year in a row.  So unfair to the STH's too.

image.png.dbaad890e60c0d2aef8db3bde6a68f98.png

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Our schedule has been an absolute trainwreck.  We're all over the place.  Thursday night, Sunday night, Sunday morning, Monday night,.

We were just in London on Sunday morning then we're on MNF, followed by Sunday Night Football.  Then we get a 1PM Sunday game (hallelujah!) but it's followed by Thursday Night Football .  Then 2 weeks later Sunday Night Football again.

From a fan's perspective I just want to watch some 1PM Sunday games (which is what I associate with football).  6 out of our 1st 11 games were prime time.  It's so annoying that the NFL is did this crap to us for the 2nd year in a row.  So unfair to the STH's too.

When that older Zach leaves we will have normal games.

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

to be fair it's unfair to anyone who watches football

• Upvote 3

The NFL was suckered again into thinking that the Jets were a prime time team.  

would not surprise me if Roger told Woody to get Adams to make the games interesting. 

I do think most of the remaining Jets games will be interesting, but the team and coaches are too flawed to win many of them. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Schedule is erased Jet fans are ecstatic. “We’re starting 5-1 winning 12 games and going to the Super Bowl!”

6 weeks into the season , sitting at 2-4… “omg, this schedule is killing us!”

To be fair that was the nothing part of the football season.  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What’s unfair to the STH’s is making them watch this drek in sh*tty weather every home game.

Build a dome… 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ladies, find you a man who defends you like this guy defends the Jets.

I’ve been trying to avoid throttling certain members who I don’t know well because some of these guys might be 14 years old.

• Post of the Week 3

34 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Jets could have chosen to have a bye after London. They specifically chose not to which probably doesn't help the situation.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Ooh, stop. You’re hurting my feelings, Nancy.

It’s a self-defeating line of attack for 2 reasons:

1. We all wish we were born Giants fans (4 rings since merger, Jets 0); and

2. Most importantly, who the hell would pretend to be a Jets fan? It would be like pretending to be a leper in first century Judea.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

All against AFC teams. Next three games determine season. 

IMG_3888.png

Yeah but I remember getting basically run out of this forum for complaining that the Jets got a real sh*tty deal with the schedule.

But yeah the 40 year old QB will be just fine playing 3 games in 10 days multiple times.

What a joke!

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I almost got banned for bringing this up during the schedule release.

Its a joke they would allow this kind of schedule to one team that hasn’t had a winning record in 13 years.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Yeah but I remember getting basically run out of this forum for complaining that the Jets got a real sh*tty deal with the schedule.

But yeah the 40 year old QB will be just fine playing 3 games in 10 days multiple times.

What a joke!

The only thing I blame for sucking is sucking 

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yeah, I don’t like the way the NFL schedules with TNF because it waters down the quality.  But it isn’t an excuse for losing/sucking.

If short rest is a big reason why we’ve been losing, then why did we play some of our worst football coming off 10 days rest following the Pats game?   And no, the only answer is not “Saleh”.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jgb said:

If you go through it as a non biased observer they are not sucking.

They are 3 plays away from 5-1

And yes I think if they got a little more rest maybe just 1 Thursday/Monday game instead of 3 and playing in London and 3 games 10 days would probably mean a 4-2 Jets team at worst.

Only upside is that it got rid of the cheerleader Saleh.