Mangini on ESPN Now with Sal Pal

Warfish

When asked about Chad starting opening day:

"Well, Chad is in competition...with the other QB's...just like all the other positions....so that's where he is"

When previosuly asked about when Chad will start throwing, he said Chad will start sometime in May doing "Supervised activity with our medical staff". No mention of actually throwing.

VERY interesting comments. Not even close to a "Chad is our QB" line.

And people think I'm insane saying Ramsey could be our starter......

Palantonio is a clown ... Just a complete clown

How can you Get the HC, ON A SHOW COVERING THE DRAFT, and not even ask him about his second first round pick {FIRST ROUND PICK!!}, Nick Mangold?

Personally I don't see how you don't ask him about all of his picks on a DRAFT SHOW, but even if you do, how do you not ask him about a FIRST ROUND PICK?

"Well, Chad is in competition...with the other QB's...just like all the other positions....so that's where he is"

When previosuly asked about when Chad will start throwing, he said Chad will start sometime in May doing "Supervised activity with our medical staff". No mention of actually throwing.

I don't know which people but after last years fiasco with penny i would think all jet fans not named fred jetstone would expect to see ramsey under center

Translation: PennyBoyWonder will never take another snap for the Jets.

I'm telling you guys, Ramsey will be a very good QB.

You heard it here first.;)

The NFL and the NFL draft will be much better off when ESPN gets it's hands off their product.

ESPN is killing me. There is no reason to have Berman & Michael Irving talking draft picks.

I actually haven't been able to watch much but haven't minded what I saw so far( especially jaws' take on clemons) but I will puke if I have to sit thru another espn phone commercials. since its sunday, i'm thanking god for fresh batteries & a clicker

Is Michael Irvin hung over, strung out or beaming up? What ESPN executive thought this was a good idea?Same thing as yesterday-when he talks, all four other guys put their heads down in shame or disgust and the camera zooms in to avoid showing their embarrassment. They have Schelerth, Jackson, Hoge and JAws under contract-what did they do wrong to have this junkie babble in the center square?

Is Michael Irvin hung over, strung out or beaming up? What ESPN executive thought this was a good idea?Same thing as yesterday-when he talks, all four other guys put their heads down in shame or disgust and the camera zooms in to avoid showing their embarrassment. They have Schelerth, Jackson, Hoge and JAws under contract-what did they do wrong to have this junkie babble in the center square?

I cringe when he starts to talk. I feel embarrassed for him,much like how my mother feels when I speak.

Whats going on here? Today Tx has defended Clemens and is now saying Ramsey will be a good QB. Tx,are you alright? For the love of god,please make a crack about Drob,or Vilma being small!

The NFL and the NFL draft will be much better off when ESPN gets it's hands off their product.

ESPN is killing me. There is no reason to have Berman & Michael Irving talking draft picks.

I've been mostly watching the NFL network's coverage which is less BS and circus ringleader and more serious talk

You did indeed my friend. I think we'll both be right soon enough.

same here...I started a thread comparing Ramseys first few years as a starter to McNair, Brees, and Hasselbeck showing how his TD-INT ratio is comprable to some of the better QBs in the game despite instability with the offense to say the least, and a coach unwilling to give him a shot. Based on character alone Id love to see Chad win the starting job, but thats going with what I think of him as a person. As a QB, I think Ramsey is the starter on opening day. I would like nothing more than for Chad to prove me wrong.

huh,, who doesnt think that,,of course he is our starter,, anyone with a brain knows that Chad wont be close to ready, if ever, to start opening day,,

clemens has a better chance of strting opening day than Chad

huh,, who doesnt think that,,of course he is our starter,, anyone with a brain knows that Chad wont be close to ready, if ever, to start opening day,,

clemens has a better chance of strting opening day than Chad

I connot speak regarding the posters here (since I have only recently returned), but the vast majority of posters who repsond to me on JI believe I am foolish for my belief (and preference) for Ramsey over Chadwick.

I connot speak regarding the posters here (since I have only recently returned), but the vast majority of posters who repsond to me on JI believe I am foolish for my belief (and preference) for Ramsey over Chadwick.

That's because they're all 12 years old.

But, but but.... he's a Rhodes scholar! Surely he can start for us! He's the smartest QB in teh nFl!111!!1!!!11

(not for nothing Fish, but I'm in total agreement with you. And I probably shoulda misspelled Rhodes Scholar... but alas!)

I have seen more than enough from the weal armed Pennington..

he's a detriment to the team..

Not only is he a fragile bag of bones, but he's a 1 trick pony..

His lack of arm strength makes opposing defenses simply stack the line and play the run!

Pennignton is done..

I am excited about Ramsey's chances. The change of scenery will make a huge difference for him.

You did indeed my friend. I think we'll both be right soon enough.

I think I recall reading Warfish backing Ramsey before Tx, but it was close.

Regardless, Chad starts only if he is 100% healthy, and shows that he can throw with some zip. And I mean more then just a 10 yeard square-in. I doubt this will happen, but never say never.

Although this may be close to Never.:rolleyes:

sorry, thought u meant JN,,

i agree , the teenyboppers and 'i will suck ass for a press pass' posters at JI are a different uneducated breed,,

TGG is a step up from JI,, but still very homer/tennybopper oriented

Archived