The last time the Jets won the Super Bowl I (fill in the end)

SouthernJet

I was two months shy of my 21st birthday...in Vietnam deep in the valley (A Shau) and found out 2 or 3 days later...didn't have time to celebrate. Been waiting ever since. So, I guess you can say I wasn't here...

And have to honestly say, they have disappointed me since that win...thought for sure Joe would have won at least one more...wasn't to be.

I was drawn in to Jets fandom by Joe Willy and so, the last time the Jets won the Super Bowl, I was locked in for good - unaware of what would transpire over the next 37 years. I certainly thought there would be more to come but so far it's been one empty season after another with a few teases thrown in. Hope springs eternal though, so I root on...

was 8 years old and went to see Yellow Submarine at the movie theatre

when I got home my dad - A Giants fan was going nuts - he bet a bunch on the Jets -- so I have been waiting for it to happen again

someday

I went into the office the next day and as the only Jet fan in an office

full of Giant fans, I showed no mercy.

Unfortunately things have been downhill since then.

I was hoping you were going to say you rode the horse into the office and sh*t all over a Giant fans desk!

I was hoping you were going to say you rode the horse into the office and sh*t all over a Giant fans desk!

I would have except for the fact that I didn't have horses back then

plus even if i had they frowned on riding horses down Wall St. in those

days.

Needless to say the Giant fans got even with me on a few occasions.

Archived