SI.com = Robert Kraft Best Owner in NFL

PatsFanTX

I agree, best owner,,bar none,,,

What I like about him is he is a real fan who sat in the normal seats with real people all those years he attended games,,,Ya, I know he is loaded but I think he was a fan first,,

It may be tax breaks, investmenst etc,, but I think down deep he is first and foremost a real fan,, which I would rather have

What I like about him is he is a real fan who sat in the normal seats with real people all those years he attended games,,,Ya, I know he is loaded but I think he was a fan first,,

It may be tax breaks, investmenst etc,, but I think down deep he is first and foremost a real fan,, which I would rather have

LOL, you are busting balls right?

Woody was a season ticket holder. Look what that got us.

LOL, you are busting balls right?

Woody was a season ticket holder. Look what that got us.

where did he sit?

regular seats or luxury box?

Kraft was in the regular stands all those yeras, tailgating and yellin and screamin and bitchin,,

was woody in a luxury box sipping Chardonnay and making transactions on his cell phone?

SJ,

You said that better than a Pats fan could.

If I'm not mistaken, Kraft's first season tickets were end zone seats.

Kraft comes off as an arrogant jerk to me. Dan Rooney and Art Rooney II are the best owners, bar none. :box:

Paul-I was going to say it if you didn't.

The Rooneys have held this league together by making sure that it was a league that shared and shared equally.

While I will admit Kraft is a very good owner, these other owners all have the Rooney's to thank for its successes

Robert Kraft is a dick, regardless of whether he sat in the stands or not. He has that self absorbed little dip**** look about him. It's very easy to say that the guy whose team has won a lot lately is the best owner.

Hey DNA, who would your rather be the owner of your team?

Robert Kraft or Woody Johnson?

Case closed.

Well you won't get an arguement from me about Kraft being the best owner.

Give him his due. When he bought the Pats they were basically in the toilet and one foot out the door.

He wins with class and loses with class. He doesn't make himself the center of attention like media whores like Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder. He isn't suing the NFL every other year like Al Davis and he doesn't look at the Pats like his little play toy like a Woody Johnson.

He is up there with Rooney's the Mara's and some of the other legendary owners.

Kraft is all class. I like the way he brokered the illegal deal with Mumbles.

When Mumbles screws him over in 2 years and leaves because of boredom let's see how smart Kraft is then.

I will not allow Kraft worship on this site. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. lol.

Kraft is all class. I like the way he brokered the illegal deal with Mumbles.

When Mumbles screws him over in 2 years and leaves because of boredom let's see how smart Kraft is then.

I will not allow Kraft worship on this site. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. lol.

Why are you so pissed?

Was it the iron-clad deal that Woody signed with Belichick?

Yea, Woody has a real friggn'n clue.

He'd make more money selling video of the incestuous realationships in his own familiy than he will with the New York Jets.

Beans, I just nominated myself for POTW.

Like it's really gonna matter.:eek:

Why are you so pissed?

Was it the iron-clad deal that Woody signed with Belichick?

Yea, Woody has a real friggn'n clue.

He'd make more money selling video of the incestuous realationships in his own familiy than he will with the New York Jets.

Beans, I just nominated myself for POTW.

Like it's really gonna matter.:eek:

Tx,

If you keep posting stuff like that pretty soon the Jets will stop answering my emails, they will take me off all transaction distribution lists...none of us wants that to happen.

Oh wait, they did all that already. Nevermind.

Woody is a homo.

Yes it was. And it was not with Woody, it was with Hess.

I guess Kraft learned that from the master then.

Funny how Jets fans leave out that little detail.

Kraft at least asked for permission. He did not do it while Par$ells was in a New Orleans hotel room prepping for the SB.

Paul-I was going to say it if you didn't.

The Rooneys have held this league together by making sure that it was a league that shared and shared equally.

While I will admit Kraft is a very good owner, these other owners all have the Rooney's to thank for its successes

agree on stability issues of NFL,, but papa rooney was a crap owner as far as quality teams for DECADES

I guess Kraft learned that from the master then.

Funny how Jets fans leave out that little detail.

Kraft at least asked for permission. He did not do it while Par$ells was in a New Orleans hotel room prepping for the SB.

He asked for permission to tamper? Where do you have that info?

What the Jets did with parcells was wrong also.

Hey DNA, who would your rather be the owner of your team?

Robert Kraft or Woody Johnson?

Case closed.

I would rather have Woody Woodpecker than Woody Johnson, but that still doesn't make Kraft the best, just better than the worst.

Ah-hem, as someone that has seen, first hand, the transformation at Patsland - let me tell you my thoughts:

Kraft, an extremely shrewd, rich businessman, is a terrific owner because he got the man that led MY team to the promised land...three times and counting. He is a great owner because he bucked -(pun intended)-up his own money to build Gillette. He is a great owner because he does not meddle in football operations - having learned the hard way when Parcells was here. He is a great owner because he expects the players to be responsible contributors to the community.

That said - the man is arrogant as all get out. I remember after the first SB appearance - he was out in the Foxboro parking lots amongst the tailgaters. He was being driven around in a golf cart by who knows. His son was in a seperate golf cart behind him. He was waving at the masses - as if he were the Pope - getting close enough to the "people" to feel the love.....but speed off fast enough so not to get "cooties."

He was waving at the masses - as if he were the Pope - getting close enough to the "people" to feel the love.....but speed off fast enough so not to get "cooties."

Give the man credit for smarts,, after all, he was dealing with Pats fans

POTW

:bwahaharoll:

yuck, yuck, yuck....

I can imagine his reaction if it were Carolina Rednecks he was dealing with....;)

BTW - is this POTW legal? Isn't there some by-law forbidding family members from nominating eachother? Something about an unfair advantage - you know, like when the Pats take the field against the lowly Jets....

yuck, yuck, yuck....

I can imagine his reaction if it were Carolina Rednecks he was dealing with....;)

BTW - is this POTW legal? Isn't there some by-law forbidding family members nominating eachother? Something about an unfair advantage - you know, like when the Pats take the field against the lowly Jets....

that would eliminate all posters from Massachusetts

that diet of six packs and boiled potatos will make you do some wierd things

Archived