Pats work out Testaverde

tonysxl1200c

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Brady is really REALLY disappointed in the Deion Branch situation. Did I mention how REALLY disappointed he is?

Vinny still has a gun. The Pats will be getting themselves one heck of a quarterback.

Anyone buying this?

By the way, working him out for what? To see if he can still throw the deep interception? How are your exchanges from center Vinny?

Dear Santa,

Please let the Pats sign Vinny T. and do not let PatsFanTX or Shasta get struck by any bolts of lightning before they have a chance to post.

P.S. I have been nice all year and not even naughty once.

http://www.nbcsports.com/tomcurran/blog/

Someone PLEASE go back and pick up some threads with what TX said about Vinny when he came back to the Jets last year.

BZ

I'm surprised that scrote hasn't piped up yet with some of his tough guy anti-"pennyboy" smokescreen BS, in an effort to diffuse his embarrassment over such a perplexing development in pattycake land. No disrespect to old Vinny.

It's probably the gratitude factor. As a sixth round draft choice Brady was likely willing to eat a whole bunch of sh!t sandwiches early in his career because he was grateful to the Patriots for his job. Now that he is a two time superbowl MVP and an underpaid one at that, he is probably less grateful to the organization simply for the team shirt on his back.

Now Vinny on the other hand would be grateful as all get out for another ride around the block and particulalry for additional opportunities to work on that exchange from center thing...

And here is the deal closer....

In a universe that has begun to slide a few percentage points of credit for the Pats success away from the Bill Bellichick pile and into the Tom Brady pile, what better way to prove once and for all that it is the mad genius at the helm who should get ALL of the credit ALL of the time?

What better way than to go out and Winny with Vinny. I could see this happening.

Your team is falling apart TX you should have kept your mouth shut in the offseason.

Now that's pretty damn funny.

Coming from a fan of a team that hasn't even "sniffed" the Super Bowl in 37 years.

It's amazing what two wins over the powerhouse Titans and Bills will do to Jets fans.

Coming from a fan of a team that hasn't even "sniffed" the Super Bowl in 37 years.

It's amazing what two wins over the powerhouse Titans and Bills will do to Jets fans.

While we may disagree as to where each of our teams stand right now, I think it pretty indiputable that the Jets are an improving team and the Partriots are a team moving in the other direction.

The trend is your friend... never fight the trend.

There he goes again post 5001 about the 37 years.

You know you are one sick person. You really need help.

Why don't you come up to next years Pats game and I'll see if i can

help you overcome your problem.

it sounds like bi-polar bellichick is off his meds again. he is convinced that he is the smartest man on the planet and he doen't need vinatieri, mcguinest, patten, or branch to win. hell, he doesn't even need brady.

BB is out to prove that he is the greatest coach there ever was or ever will be. BB is going to do the unthinkable and win the superbowl with vinny T.

So, let me get this straight - VT works out for the Pats so he can be a practice dummy and clipboard warrior - and somehow this clearly shows the Pats demise. Interesting.....and the Jets third QB is who?

Matt Cassell is the number two QB. Lets hope it never gets to THAT - let alone VT. No Brady - Pats have a losing record, guaranteed.

So, let me get this straight - VT works out for the Pats so he can be a practice dummy and clipboard warrior - and somehow this clearly shows the Pats demise. Interesting.....and the Jets third QB is who?

Matt Cassell is the number two QB. Lets hope it never gets to THAT - let alone VT. No Brady - Pats have a losing record, guaranteed.

The Jets 3rd QB is Clemens who may well be the starter down the road.

The Jets 3rd QB is Clemens who may well be the starter down the road.

....they say the same thing about Cassell. It all means bunk. What you see in preseason and in camp is often different from what you see on the field in regular season action.

....they say the same thing about Cassell. It all means bunk. What you see in preseason and in camp is often different from what you see on the field in regular season action.

I don't disagree but at the moment the Jets actually appear to have depth at QB with Ramsey as the back up and both Clemens and Smith on the team. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Brad Smith is the Jets QB of the future.

As usual you are very objective Garby, unfortunately the same thing

can't be said for the other mental midget that hangs out on here with you.

Archived