I would rather chop off my junk than sleep with _______

Smizzy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please feel free to add you own list of people you would rather chop your junk off than sleep with.

Betty White

Nicole Richie

Courtney Love

JetGirl

Rosie O'Donnell

Gotta disagree. I wouldn't WANT to do Nicole Richie, but she's not "cut your junk off" scary. Of course, afterward, it might fall off on its own.

I'm down with the rest of your list.

I agree. I have no idea what Jetgirl looks like.

BUT...as for the rest... we're talking about cutting off our junk here! COME ON! I'd sleep with anyone on that list except Rosie. I can't believe I just admitted I'd sleep with Betty White. Come to think of it... a "hate f*$k" isn't so bad either sometimes... ok I'd do Rosie too.

But the question is, would Rosie do you? And I say scratch her from the list because she dont like men in that way.

That's a good point. We have to ask Smizzy for a ruling. What if we agree to sleep with one of these women but they refuse? Do we keep our junk intact?

Please feel free to add you own list of people you would rather chop your junk off than sleep with.

Betty White

Nicole Richie

Courtney Love

JetGirl

Rosie O'Donnell

Max

I especially agree with your last one.

who IS that?

It's the crazy astronaut who may have tried to whack the other woman her boyfriend was banging.

Despite the unflattering mugshot, she's not bad-looking. Might qualify for this list based on pure craziness, though.

Whoopi Goldberg

Dude - no sh!t. I'm sorry but that girl be ugly. I'm sure she's a nice lady but uuhhhggg.

Oh... and I'd beat a naked Oprah with a coal shovel before I'd consider laying pipe with that pig.

katie couric the day after the neilson ratings came out.

seriously I think its the astronaut lady that drove from tx to orlando in a diaper to kill her lover's lover.

some astronauts are outta dis world I tell ya

She got beat out by a repeat of Malcom in the Middle in L.A.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Archived