What are u listening to right now?

I feel a little dirty discussing this, but what Obsession song is the Human League? They did Fascination, but the 80's trash Obsession song I think of was Animotion.

Nobody Told Me - John Lennon

I thought so too Dom but I looked it up and it says HL did it too...if you can find out let me know so I can tag it correctly on my MusicMatch

Edited by SoFlaJets

Thanks, but who is going to take your word for it? You're listening to the Human League! ;)

good point...I have a bunch of guilty pleasure songs that would ruin my credibility as an artist if I let people know I like them...for instance, the other morning I woke up with a song from Jesus Christ Superstar on my mind and played it which drove my wife crazy because she couldn't get the song out of her head all day.

it was I Don't Know How To Love Him by Yvonne Elliman, so yea...

good point...I have a bunch of guilty pleasure songs that would ruin my credibility as an artist if I let people know I like them...for instance, the other morning I woke up with a song from Jesus Christ Superstar on my mind and played it which drove my wife crazy because she couldn't get the song out of her head all day.

it was I Don't Know How To Love Him by Yvonne Elliman, so yea...

Ha! I remember in college, the kid across the hall would set his huge stereo to wake us up to Good Morning Starshine from Hair. It was kind of call when the girls next door would go go dance on the coffee table. "Glooby, globby, glooby, singing a song!"