Okay, maybe Tom Brady is....

Garb

STUPID!!!

Report: Bundchen pregnant by Brady?

March 8, 2007

Boston Globe

A Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father. According to the popular celebrity website Glamurama.com.br , Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family. The brief item was written by Joyce Pascowitch , who's the Brazilian equivalent of the New York Post's Richard Johnson . Brady's agent Don Yee did not return a phone call yesterday, and Bundchen's rep at IMG denied the report. Two weeks ago, Brady's ex-girlfriend actress Bridget Moynahan revealed she's pregnant, and Brady is the father. ( Moynahan's rep had no comment yesterday on the possibility of a Bundchen baby.) Brady, 29, and Moynahan, 36, dated for nearly three years before breaking up in mid - December. Soon after, the two-time Super Bowl MVP began dating the Brazilian supermodel. The pretty pair recently enjoyed five-star stays in Paris, Milan, and Rome, and Life & Style Weekly is reporting that Bundchen also took Brady to meet her parents in Porto Alegre , Brazil. Bundchen, who's dated Leonardo Di Caprio and surfer Kelly Slater , recently told Vanity Fair that she'd like to have children, but she's in no hurry. "I'd be lying if I said [i didn't want a family] -- my parents have been married for 35 years and have six children," she said. "Thing is, I'm just 26 years old, so I have plenty of time."

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sometimes it's the best thing for a young man to do Garb (fatherhood).It sort of forces you to be somewhat responsible-especially some of us guys who didn't want to grow up in the first place...guys who play a game for a living fit that mold I would think---good for him

sometimes it's the best thing for a young man to do Garb (fatherhood).It sort of forces you to be somewhat responsible-especially some of us guys who didn't want to grow up in the first place...guys who play a game for a living fit that mold I would think---good for him

How responsible is it to knock up 2 chicks at once? They are BOTH preggers!

In all seriousness, I would not be too happy to have my golden boy qb and franchise to have 2 babies and 2 baby's mommas on his mind like this.

How responsible is it to knock up 2 chicks at once? They are BOTH preggers!

In all seriousness, I would not be too happy to have my golden boy qb and franchise to have 2 babies and 2 baby's mommas on his mind like this.

there's some speculation that last girlfriend might have been making a play with her pregnancy-it's not like it's never happened before Joe

Stupid people are scumbags now? Wow - Jetnation is full of scumbags then. :P

No, stupid does not equal scumbag, but some gentlemen who get a girl knocked up would elect to do the right thing for the kid, not knock up a second supermodel. That, some people would consider to be a scumbag move, but maybe i am old fashioned like that.

there's some speculation that last girlfriend might have been making a play with her pregnancy-it's not like it's never happened before Joe

Well, she may have wanted to get knocked up secretly, but at the end of the day he did inseminate her, and that was the first one, not the second.

Believe me, i know girls can do some crazy stuff to pin a guy down, I have heard some crazy things.

No, stupid does not equal scumbag, but some gentlemen who get a girl knocked up would elect to do the right thing for the kid, not knock up a second supermodel. That, some people would consider to be a scumbag move, but maybe i am old fashioned like that.

You're joking, right?

By my calculations, both babies would be due in the middle of the Season...October- November...You think Tommy Boy would be man enough to be at the berthings?

From Deadspin

You know, at this rate, the entire Patriots offensive line is going to be knocked up by the end of spring practice. Far be it from us to tell a man how to live his life, but, uh, Tom? You know, forget it: When you're a field general like Brady, a natural leader of men, no one will ever ask you to sheath yourself.

Thats saying something... lol

Tom Brady = Willis Mcgahee

Let's keep in mind that this is a rumor out of some European tabloid. You all familiar with the credibility of European tabloids? Yah, me either.

And, darn, I'm missing a lot of meetings lately!

Ecurb is the voice of JetNation

GOB has announced that anything that the vocal locals considers negative, must be estrogen-driven.

Joebaby is "old fashioned" - just don't pay attention to that whole Tuna Can thing....

:P

Let's keep in mind that this is a rumor out of some European tabloid. You all familiar with the credibility of European tabloids? Yah, me either.

:P

Hey garb....Brazil is in South America. I know text books have changed since you were in school, but that is what they are teaching the Kids now.

Yes, I just confirmed it, Brazil is, in fact, in South America.

Hey garb....Brazil is in South America. I know text books have changed since you were in school, but that is what they are teaching the Kids now.

Shoot! I thought it read that she had a brazilian wax and the story broke out during the love-birds' tour of Europe.....my bad. I thank you so much for bringing that to my attention. I find it so very helpful when someone deems it necessary to show up someone who made a silly mistake. You are an internet knight. Yup.

Shoot! I thought it read that she had a brazilian wax and the story broke out during the love-birds' tour of Europe.....my bad. I thank you so much for bringing that to my attention. I find it so very helpful when someone deems it necessary to show up someone who made a silly mistake. You are an internet knight. Yup.

Now, now, Garb. You would never point out someone being wrong. or even question another persons character, would you?:roll:

even though i agree Brady is dumb these girls seem to really want to bear his child. I mean really and alot - Cmon he's Tom friggin Brady. The guy needs to be careful but i don't know that if the average JN poster had supermodels putting them in long legged all day scissor locks they wouldn't make the same dumb mistakes.

LOL, in the same thread where she accuses JN posters of being stupid?

Reading these threads lately has been like a box of chocolates.

Now, now, Garb. You would never point out someone being wrong. or even question another persons character, would you?:roll:

Not stuff like that. However, I do point out a "wrong" opinion (contrary to my "right" one) AND, I question EVERYONE'S character here....hahahahahaa

Archived