Not so private message

James Hasty

It's funny. I just noticed an old "private message" in my inbox on that other Jets site:

Private Message: hey

02-23-2005, 08:55 PM Top

Smizzy

Banned

hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxman & TomShane started a Jets website www.*********.com come check it out.

Hope you guys get a kick out of it.

It's funny. I just noticed an old "private message" in my inbox on that other Jets site:

Private Message: hey

02-23-2005, 08:55 PM Top

Smizzy

Banned

hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxman & TomShane started a Jets website www.*********.com come check it out.

Hope you guys get a kick out of it.

I don't buy it.

I remember I got a PM from Max, but I was leaving or some **** and didn't have time to sign up.

Then, whenever I got on JI again, the PM had mysteriously vanished, which was a problem because I didn't remember the name of the site. Smizzy sent me a PM a couple days later, and then, ironically enough, his account mysteriously vanished from JI.

The moral of the story: ***** is a magician.

I got my invite from savage69. not sure why either as I never once bashed curtis martin.

I remember all the pm's from max.smizzy, gob & faba sayingstuff like, joe, it's gettin kinda crowded here & ji really isn't a bad site for posters like yourself.

faba kept referring to his sig saying I shouldn't disrespect ji like that

Maybe the old PM is actually a frame up job on Smizzy....

I never got invited here at all. I must be an interloper of sorts. Perhaps the site just went mainstream and they let any old trash in here. If that is the case, how long until we have a pay for play section I wonder?

So what ever happened to this TomShane fellow? I see him at 'tother place and if he was one of insurgents who originally founded this place then I can only assume there is some localized dirty laundry as yet undiscovered by us newcomers.

Maybe the old PM is actually a frame up job on Smizzy....

I never got invited here at all. I must be an interloper of sorts. Perhaps the site just went mainstream and they let any old trash in here. If that is the case, how long until we have a pay for play section I wonder?

So what ever happened to this TomShane fellow? I see him at 'tother place and if he was one of insurgents who originally founded this place then I can only assume there is some localized dirty laundry as yet undiscovered by us newcomers.

Sometimes you gotta let sleeping dogs lie, amigo.

I dont know who sent me the pm I received- one of those anonymous thingies.

Smizzy snagged me up with his posts on ESPN Forums... I was like holy **** I will never get anything done again when I saw how many posts flowed through here in a day... there is only like 25 new threads a week over at ESPN... LOL!

Smizzy snagged me up with his posts on ESPN Forums... I was like holy **** I will never get anything done again when I saw how many posts flowed through here in a day... there is only like 25 new threads a week over at ESPN... LOL!

Jesus, Smizzy posts on ESPN boards? He just dropped down a peg in my book. What a cesspool. :lol:

Jesus, Smizzy posts on ESPN boards? He just dropped down a peg in my book. What a cesspool. :lol:

just ads for chats and stuff... but I think he got banned...

Every once and a while I go over and plaster it with JN ads... lol

just ads for chats and stuff... but I think he got banned...

Every once and a while I go over and plaster it with JN ads... lol

doesn't jn administration do backround checks on their mod's for crissake. If he's been banned from espn, no tellin where else he's been banned :deshade:

I'm getting beat like a kettle drum in here. You would die if you guys knew how many different accounts I have around the internet just to promote this place.

ESPN did ban "Smizzy" but I have like 3 other usernames there. lol

I'm getting beat like a kettle drum in here. You would die if you guys knew how many different accounts I have around the internet just to promote this place.

ESPN did ban "Smizzy" but I have like 3 other usernames there. lol

You're just a lightweight version of Alk.

I got the word from Max, seems he and TS also had a bet going on to see who got banned first.

I started coming over here after the Jet Mo battle of the board thing between JI and JN..and then Max offered me free internship into JN's exclusive poster rehabilitation program,an offer I couldn't refuse.

Sorry, Smizz.

Just please don't tell Faba, I can't take any more of his "Internet Bullies R Teh Bad PPL" Threads.

Faba is an animal. I'm not telling that guy anything. The last time I spoke directly to Faba,I literally **** my pants.

Archived