Martin making a comeback?

Ghost

I wouldn't mind him coming in as a coach, he knows what it takes to be in this league. Hopefully he could help our guys, at this point, I think it's best for him to just retire.

Hang up #28

I wouldn't mind him coming in as a coach, he knows what it takes to be in this league. Hopefully he could help our guys, at this point, I think it's best for him to just retire.

Hang up #28

He has already said he doesnt want to coach...

He needs to just make it official and hang it up...

Hang up #28

As much as i love C-Mart, its a young man's game. I hope Leon turns out to be half the back C-Mart was, at least as character goes. I think Leon could post similar numbers though, maybe not in overall carries, but he could match total yards over the course of a few seasons.

As much as i love C-Mart, its a young man's game. I hope Leon turns out to be half the back C-Mart was, at least as character goes. I think Leon could post similar numbers though, maybe not in overall carries, but he could match total yards over the course of a few seasons.

Washington is a good guy, I hope you are correct about him being half the back C-Mart was. It's just best for Martin to call it quits, before he gets another major injury.

Washington is a good guy, I hope you are correct about him being half the back C-Mart was. It's just best for Martin to call it quits, before he gets another major injury.

hey ghost, i think its time to change the Sig...unless you know of another justin blalock attending Texas in the near future.

hey ghost, i think its time to change the Sig...unless you know of another justin blalock attending Texas in the near future.

I'm never going to change it, I want people to know Blalock was the pick for us. He's the next Brian Waters.

I'm never going to change it, I want people to know Blalock was the pick for us. He's the next Brian Waters.

at least change it to make more sense... like "the Jets should have picked... ____"

ok, well, just make sure to stick to your convictions if he turns out to be a bust as well.

lol... yeah right...

Can you see him in 2 years with a signature reading... "sorry for wasting your time, blalock sucked..."

lol... yeah right...

Can you see him in 2 years with a signature reading... "sorry for wasting your time, blalock sucked..."

That would be pretty funny, or what happens if Revis and harris are monsters for 10 years, no way getting blalock would be worth that.

oyy....probably my second favorite player ever (behind barry sanders) is curtis but it kills me to see him try and try to make a comeback. curtis, get out while ur still walking.....become a RB coach or perhaps pick urself up a wifey b/c uve got a nice wad of cash to bank in on

No doubt Curtis is right in the top 3 of the classiest players in the league & if you could pick out 1 player in the league you`d like you kid to model himself/or herself after it`s CURTIS hands down, but as far as continuing playing THE MAN HAS NO CARTILEDGE LEFT IN HIS KNEE!!! It`s time to step down ,before he needs a walker or wheel chair to move at all. And as much as I thoght there was a time he`d be a great Coach ,if he can no longer show young players how to give & go 110 percent ,you don`t want players looking at him in his present state & thinking that could be me in a few years & maybe slowing down on a few plays ,give him a Tiki like Job on SNY & GET RID OF THE BUTT kissing BUTTle...

Curtis Martin could still start on this team if healthy.

With that being said, I love Curtis, as most of you know, and would just like to see him walk off into the sunset. At 34 with a bum knee, its time. Don't further risk your future Curtis My Favorite & The Greatest Martin.

Curtis Martin could still start on this team if healthy.

With that being said, I love Curtis, as most of you know, and would just like to see him walk off into the sunset. At 34 with a bum knee, its time. Don't further risk your future Curtis My Favorite & The Greatest Martin.

No, he couldn't beat out Thomas Jones. I doubt he could beat out Leon Washingon or Cedri Houston either. And a 34-year old halfback is by defintion never healthy.

No, he couldn't beat out Thomas Jones. I doubt he could beat out Leon Washingon or Cedri Houston either. And a 34-year old halfback is by defintion never healthy.

Curtis Martin could beat out Thomas Jones in his healthy years. Basically anytime from January '05 and before.

Curtis Martin could beat out Thomas Jones in his healthy years. Basically anytime from January '05 and before.
Well then, check your calendar or edit your post to so reflect that. And if we're going to put Martin at his prime vs. Jones in his prime, I'm not sure it's the slam dunk you think it is.

Well then, check your calendar or edit your post to so reflect that. And if we're going to put Martin at his prime vs. Jones in his prime, I'm not sure it's the slam dunk you think it is.

Curtis Martin's prime vs. Thomas Jones's prime? Martin in a landslide. No question.

Archived