The New York Giants....

Chad will throw the ball into the next area code. Chad's weak arm and the shoulder surgeries were all a lie. Chad actually has a rocket, and zip can't even describe his throws, its just Chad. Chad will Chad balls into triple coverage and break Coles' fingers.

No, but ZIP can.:)

The Giants have the 2nd worst ownership of any sports team in NY. (1st is obv. the knicks -- F DOLAN!!) Anyway, the team has locker room problems, players stop trying, etc etc... Obviously the coaches fault. But what do the Giants do? They GIVE TOM C AN EXTENSTION and FIRE the GM (who, btw DID get them Plax, Jacobs, and every other half decent player on that pathetic team). We better ROCK those guys this year:box::Nuts:

The giants will be a tough out this year. They are a tricky team to read because they have talent in the right spots. Its all about staying healthy for them. With that said its time to beat this friggin team. Last time we did it was 93.

The Giants suck.

They could potentially be without their best offensive and defensive player and the head coach already lost the team long ago. That's going to be a train wreck.

The Giants suck.

They could potentially be without their best offensive and defensive player and the head coach already lost the team long ago. That's going to be a train wreck.

We'll see how it shakes out, the team has talent in a lot of areas. I think their run D will be their undoing but I dont think they will be a 4 win team either.

We'll see how it shakes out, go up and down that roster and you'll find talent. A lot of it.

Sure they have talent but every single NFL roster does. The Giants still lost their best 2 players if Michael Strahan does not return. They were also the so called "leaders" of the Giants, even though neither could step up in a big game. Eli Manning is not leading that offense anywhere with loudmouth Shockey and Plexie Glass without a proven running back. Everyone loves to talk about Jacobs' size, but that will hurt him just as much as it will help.

Their secondary up their with Miami's as being one of the worst in the NFL. Mathias Kiwanuka is no Outside Linebacker and teams will run right at him with trick runs and there will always be holes. Osi Umenyiora is nice, yeah, but look at the other 3 Defensive Lineman. The LT and C or LG will be able to double team Umenyiora with ease.

Sure they have talent but every single NFL roster does. The Giants still lost their best 2 players if Michael Strahan does not return. They were also the so called "leaders" of the Giants, even though neither could step up in a big game. Eli Manning is not leading that offense anywhere with loudmouth Shockey and Plexie Glass without a proven running back. Everyone loves to talk about Jacobs' size, but that will hurt him just as much as it will help.

Their secondary up their with Miami's as being one of the worst in the NFL. Mathias Kiwanuka is no Outside Linebacker and teams will run right at him with trick runs and there will always be holes. Osi Umenyiora is nice, yeah, but look at the other 3 Defensive Lineman. The LT and C or LG will be able to double team Umenyiora with ease.

I agree the team lacks character and im not trying to tell you they wll win the super bowl. I think htye will be an 8 win team. I like the talent they have on O, but D their is looking thin right now.

The Giants have the 2nd worst ownership of any sports team in NY. (1st is obv. the knicks -- F DOLAN!!) Anyway, the team has locker room problems, players stop trying, etc etc... Obviously the coaches fault. But what do the Giants do? They GIVE TOM C AN EXTENSTION and FIRE the GM (who, btw DID get them Plax, Jacobs, and every other half decent player on that pathetic team). We better ROCK those guys this year:box::Nuts:

I have to disagree. I don't like the Giants or their fans. But the Mara family are decent people,and they happen to be partners with Woody Johnson in this new stadium. I they have a fault, it's for trusting people too long, like Accorsi and Coughlin. Coughlin only has a job because Well Mara hired him and the family is reluctant to go back on the Patriarch's last big decision. I also don't think they like the PR department pumping up their players like crazy any more. it created distracting monster situations like Barber and now Strahan. ANd remember-Eli Manning was Accorsi's last big idea, which is a firing offense. They could've had Rivers or Rothlisberger and Merriman. Instead they got this-

eli.jpg

Umeniyora blows. He was a product of having Michael Strahan on the other side of him.

Osi's lasting legacy will be the time Shannon Sharpe tried to pronounce his name on the NFL Today.

That is impossible. The Knicks and Rangers have the same ownership. If the Knicks are worst, the Giants can't be any higher than third worst.

I have to disagree. I don't like the Giants or their fans. But the Mara family are decent people,and they happen to be partners with Woody Johnson in this new stadium. I they have a fault, it's for trusting people too long, like Accorsi and Coughlin. Coughlin only has a job because Well Mara hired him and the family is reluctant to go back on the Patriarch's last big decision. I also don't think they like the PR department pumping up their players like crazy any more. it created distracting monster situations like Barber and now Strahan. ANd remember-Eli Manning was Accorsi's last big idea, which is a firing offense. They could've had Rivers or Rothlisberger and Merriman. Instead they got this-

eli.jpg

They are in love with Coughlin. I have no idea why. They apparently wished they'd hired him previously. Look at the coaches that ran through there- Sean Payton and John Fox and they stick with this hard ass, old school moron.

• 4 months later...
The Giants suck.

i know my reggie bush decision hasn't panned out well

but...

Nostradamus.jpg

If you are such a Giants fan, why the F are you here? It is flat out wrong to be a "fan" of both the Giants and Jets and just recently have you jumped on Eli Manning's inbred ****. Bandwagon piece of garbage you are.

maybe if this wasn't the internet i'd take offense to that

but it's not

im gonna smoke a bowl wanna join?

maybe if this wasn't the internet i'd take offense to that

but it's not

im gonna smoke a bowl wanna join?

Doesn't matter if its on the internet or face to face, you're a joke. Flat out, a joke. Pick one team, from one city, heck, pick one city and one team from each sport if that city has more than one team in a sport, and go with it.

So let me see:

Baseball: Yankees

Basketball: Celtics

Football: Giants AND Jets

Nice way to be a fan. :eek:

Honestly, the Giants are an overrated garbage team. They wouldnt have even sniffed the playoffs in the AFC.

Face the facts for once. Giants are in the championship game, end of story. Sometimes you have to admit when you're wrong.

I thought Eli sucked and the Giants would lose to Tampa. I sure as heck didn't think they'd beat the Cowboys. But I was wrong. Eli has shown a lot in the past 3 weeks.

And it really doesn't matter what kind of team you have. As long as you make the playoffs, that's all you ask. I bet the Chargers and Giants really could care less what you or anybody else call their teams. When you make it to the Championship game, you are better than all but 3 other teams in the NFL at that point, like it or not. You might not be better on paper, you might not even be better if you played that other team, but it is what it is.

The stupid Steelers were the 6th seed two seasons ago yet won the Super bowl. Were they the best team that season? Not close. But at the end of the day, they were the team that won the super bowl and was called the best. That's all that matters.

I wish the Jets were garbage yet made the AFC CHampionship game.

Archived