It was seven years ago...

Bob

...when I met Jet Moses, Soothsayer, Shakin328, Jim 325 and Randy Lee for the first time (in real life, at a game).

Damn, time flies and **** happens.

Life is funny, Bob. I'm going to the game Sunday and I'm pretty sure I won't be making an apperance at 16H - the place is a zoo, if you ask me. Too bad too. There are some good people there.

Wow.

Time does fly.

Remember this, Moses? You brought that life-size cardboard cutout of Boomer Esiason with a bag of Fritos.

JIGang.jpg

Murph, if I was going to be there, I would absolutely come over to say hello to you, T-Mac, T-Mac's brother, Joisey and Jim. I'm taking the season off.

Murph, if I was going to be there, I would absolutely come over to say hello to you, T-Mac, T-Mac's brother, Joisey and Jim. I'm taking the season off.

"Taking the season off"! Get a load. What, taking the season off to learn Ayurveda?! :)

Life is funny, Bob. I'm going to the game Sunday and I'm pretty sure I won't be making an apperance at 16H - the place is a zoo, if you ask me. Too bad too. There are some good people there.

I'll email you my cell #, Snarla. Give me a ring, and I'll walk over during HT or something to say hello. Hopefully the Jets will be winning and I won't have to throw you over the railing. Snarfle, snort.

"Taking the season off"! Get a load. What, taking the season off to learn Ayurveda?! :)

I'll email you my cell #, Snarla. Give me a ring, and I'll walk over during HT or something to say hello. Hopefully the Jets will be winning and I won't have to throw you over the railing. Snarfle, snort.

Well, I have met my quota of Jets fan "friends" - but for you, Phile, I'll make an exception. I'll be with Greengal. We can talk about, and make fun of, Max. It will be grand. :P

I remember meeting you when I was still trying to grow pubes.

I remember that, too. You were with your Dad, looking for the person who had your tickets.

You better remember our anniversary too Bob!

:)

October, 2005, I believe. Of course, we were messageboard buddies long before that. :)

GEEEEZZZ....out of posting out of mind.....:confused:

Brenda, honey, you are never far from my mind. You weren't there at that first meeting. I think I met you in November of that year, before a cold, rainy game against the Bears.

You're my favorite person to watch a game with, by far.

Archived